I took ririkas hand and we walked inside , we were greeted by a maid straight away.

"Gosh you girls are soaked - ririka momobami , lovely to see you again dear." the maid smiled at ririka as another brought a town over and put it over ririkas shoulders.

===============================================

Ririka was now in:

( in this ririka has a soft style )

guest room:

She was still crying alot , i mean i dont blame her

She was still crying alot , i mean i dont blame her . her girlfriend just cheated and then she got into a fight with her sister.

We went to a guest room and she got into bed . she patted the space next to her sadly so i cuddled with her until she fell asleep. I slowly drifted off.

=====================================================

"Oi , stupid." she poked me softly till i woke up.

"Huh..?" i opened my eyes and sat up.

Ririka was in her uniform , apart from...no mask?

"Thats what i got into the fight about.." she muttered. "Kirari says i cant wear it anymore..and a maid gave me some of your uniform" she looked scared.

"Alright riri , well if it counts i think you look better with no mask!" i smiled , getting out of bed and picking up my uniform. "Ill be right back."

===========================

I walked back in , ririka had put the fluffy jacket from earlier ontop of the uniform and looked abit happier.

"Cmon then." i grabbed her hand and started running to the car. She giggled and picked up her pace.

It was still raining. " god we will get a flood!" i laughed , hopping into the car , ririka behind me.

========================================

Before getting out the car i got my umbrella out .

As we stepped out i put it up so we didnt get soaked. Ririka was slightly trembling with nerves , seeing her sister , her cheating ex and everyone seeing her face. Thats alot in one day.

"Remember riri , it doesnt matter what others thing. The people that care and love you think you look perfect." i reminded her as we entered the school.