One

Jeremy sat in his old car, tapping his fingers nervously against the wheel and staring at the sign above the building he's parked at. He can't believe he's actually going to take this job. Steadying his breathing, he gets out of his car and slowly makes his way towards the building. He's heard of rumors about this new job, but he wasn't sure whether to believe them or not.
He enters the building, and a mix of chaotic sounds and music filled his ears. It felt weird entering a place made for kids, especially at a place as well known as Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Jeremy headed for the cashier.
  "Hey is it possible if I can speak to the manager?" Jeremy nervously asked. The cashier nodded; "Yeah I'll get him for you dude." he replied, then disappeared into a doorway behind the counter.
After a few minutes, a man with a tie and greasy slick back hair came out. "Hello sir, what is it that's the trouble?" he inquired. "Oh, I'm here to apply for the job, you know, the one on the newspaper?" Jeremy awkwardly responded. The man, who Jeremy assumed was the manager, smiled. "Ah, you're here to apply as a night guard? Come on in then!" Jeremy shuffled his feet forward, and followed the manager towards his office.

Despite the chain just recently opening, the manager's office seemed full of life. Photos of family members, a group picture of some employees from a different location, art and crafts from little kids were pinned up on a bulletin board. Other miscellaneous items filled the rooms on shelves, primarily of merchandise from Freddy's itself. The manager sat down at his desk, which had piles upon piles of paperwork on top of it, probably paperwork Jeremy thought.
"Alright, what's your name sport? Tell me a bit about yourself." The manager started. Jeremy, startled at the sudden question, quickly responded. "Uhm, Jeremy Fitzgerald, sir. I'm looking to apply for the job as a night guard here." The manager thought for a moment. "Why do you want this job?" he said after a short pause. "I figured since I grew up with Freddy's and tend to stay up a lot during the night, I figured I'd be a good candidate for the job." Jeremy stuttered.

After a short barrage of questions, the manager stood up and held his hand up to Jeremy. "You're hired! Just sign here, then you will start later tonight quarter till 12 in the morning, I'll hand you the keys before then, and then you have the area to yourself." The manager handed Jeremy a few papers that contained a contract. Jeremy shook the manager's hand and signed the papers, surprised that all it took was a short interview and a handshake to get himself the job. He didn't even need to hand in his resume, which was strange he thought.
Nonetheless, he smiled, amazed at the thought that he managed to get through his nerves and land himself a job, which started later that night.