"Yes," she responded, her voice tiny and terrified.

He opened the door, haloed by the artificial light of the pillar beyond as he quietly stepped inside of her room and closed it. He glanced at her, his eyes blue with just the subtle pulse of verdant mako glowing at her across the darkness of her room, lit only by the dim lamp on her bedside. He was wordless and armorless, no pauldron or harness or gloves. It only made her more aware of how toned and sculpted his body was, her eyes centered on his waist and how it narrowed toward his hips.

Wordlessly, he crossed the room and came to sit on the bed beside her. Her heart was too loud in her chest, thundering as she felt it begin to collapse. She was fully ablaze now, and she wondered if he could feel it too.

"I heard you calling my name, Teef," he said to her quietly.

She was mortified, covering her face with her hands. But he crept closer to her, dropping one hand to her blanket as he tugged on it a little, and she realized for the first time how beautiful his hands were, having never seen them before without gloves.

"Can I help?" he asked her gently, his voice so, so low and so, so soft, and Tifa felt the heat melt her then, felt her insides puddle away to goo, and she nodded, her thighs spreading a little as he carefully pulled the sheets away.

She was only wearing a tank top and her panties, and his eyes centered on the blue cotton that shielded her arousal, the material damp and hot. He admired her for a long moment, and it made her blush as her insides began to ache and her clit pulsed in need.

Quietly, he lifted her legs and pulled them around his waist, shifting closer to her so that he was practically pulling her into his lap. He leaned forward and wrapped his hand around her throat, nuzzling her neck before he pressed kisses up its line until he crossed her jaw and then found her lips.

Their first kiss, and he was so, so gentle and soft with her, mouth feathery and light on hers, not probing or prodding or demanding, but simply feeling, and suddenly, she wanted to cry at how badly she liked and wanted this boy.

"Your panties are soaking wet," he whispered, almost as if he were scolding her. "Is that how I make you feel?"

"Yes," she purred eagerly in response, her lips brushing against his, her hands now reaching for his shoulders, scrambling against the soft flesh there and the stretchy knit of his sweater. He chuckled at her need, smiling into her lips before he kissed a little harder this time, his tongue finally breaching the wet seam on her mouth.

"Were you touching yourself before I came in here?" he asked her, and Tifa almost burst into tears as she nodded.

"Yes, Cloud," she hid her face against his shoulder, feeling herself tremble. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," he replied immediately, and one hand was rubbing her back consolingly while the other flirted between her legs, brushing along the insides of her thighs. "You're really sexy, Tifa. You want me to take over?"

She mewled, digging her fingertips into his shoulder, trembling as another wave of the heat crawled through her. She nodded in quiet assent, and Cloud smiled at her, leaning back to meet her eyes as he began to gently pet her through her underwear.

She felt the sear almost immediately, and it was unlike any feeling she had ever been able to produce in herself. His fingers were a heated press, grazing over her stiff, aching nub, causing it to pulse beneath the soft fabric every time he stroked. He studied her face intently as he explored, gauging her reactions and adjusting his tactics as she keened and shivered and pulled at him with tiny, choked moans. He patted her clit roughly a few times, and she cried his name and threw her head back, the feeling delicious but not enough, leaving her suddenly begging for more.