Chapter 9

"Okay but you've gotten him everyday this week

"Okay but you've gotten him everyday this week."

"Okay it's not my fault he always wants to make plans with me."

"Elias but it's not fair. The only time I have been seeing him it's when he's leaving to go with you or he's going to bed." I said pushing the elevator button.

"Okay why don't you just come with us. It's going to be fun. We were planning on going to the amusement park." he said leaning against the wall.

"Amusement park? Really? He's not even tall enough to get on the rides."

"We will cross that bridge when we get there." he said shrugging his shoulders and leaving the elevator.

I stood in the elevator and he looked at me weird.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Going to go see Cam." I said.

He rolled his eyes a bit and then turned around and walked away. I don't know why he didn't like Cameron but he just didn't.

I'm not going to ask him either. If it's not anything too serious I don't want to address it. Things are going good and I don't want to mess anything up.

Once I arrived on their floor everyone was looking at me like this was high school or something.

"I told you I need time." I heard Cameron say.

"I can tell her just chill I will be there after I deal with her tonight."

"Good morning." I said leaning in his doorway.

"I'll call you back."

"Hey Aliyah." He said getting up.

"What was that?" I asked. He didn't say anything and he just looked really guilty.

"Let me save you some time. I'm not dumb. So before you beat around the bush tell me what's up." I said looking him up and down.

"Well shit okay. Uhm. I don't like that you have been spending so much time with Elias. I can't stand it so I have been talking to someone."

"Excuse fucking me. You do realize he's my kid's dad right? And I haven't been spending time with him I have been getting my son used to him."

"Well I don't like it." he shrugged his shoulders.

When he acted nonchalant like that it set me off. I stepped up and closed the door to his office.

"I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. I don't give a fuck how you feel and I don't even give a fuck who your talking to. I'm done with you. I'm not going to just not talk to my child's father so you can feel like some big strong man. Which your not. Your a insecure bastard that needs to know his place. Fuck you. And that's in the most respectful way."