🥺taking care and confessing ❤

Hi lovlies

             I'm back with another update 😊

   Let's begin

And..............

due to constant banging the door broke open he got shattered seeing his moti lying lifeless under the open shower 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭his heart sank to his stomach.

He regretted very badly for saying unwanted things to her. He immediately went to his moti picked her up took her to the room made her lay on the bed he tapped her cheeks 🤧 trying hard to wake her up and she was burning fever (104) .

So he immediately called his doctor immediately to get her checked. 😭😭😭😭😭the doctor came and told sid that she had fainted due to not eating and got fever due to constant time of being under the water .Sids eyes started tearing up that she had not even eaten 😢 🤧 😭 😪 anything. But out of concern got angry how can she be so careless 😢.

The doctor instructed to give her lot's of soups and made her wear warm clothes  and the doctor left .

At night sana woke up seeing sid next to her she closed her eyes and asked him idhar q aayi tum iss ghand ke paas jao yahan se and she started crying 😢 😭 💔. Sid immediately took her into his arm's and cradled her mumbling im sorry in her ears 👂 she sobbed louder and said that she is just hated 😢 💔 but sid said that out of anger he spoke badly and asked her y she did like this but there was no answer 😢 he immediately looked at her and understood she again fainted due to her not eaten anything. So he drizzled water to wake her up and after a terrible day she woke up snuggled morning into him  and said sorry for what she did.  he immediately called his mom and said he found sana 😔 and the rest of the story. He made her rest went to the kitchen and made sweet corn soup and toast 😋 for her.
And went back to the room and made sana have the food but sana being sana started making baby faces making Him laugh.

He took his phone and took a selfie

And posted on instagram ( my princess 👸 love u girl ❤ @Shehnaaz gill )

The social media got jammed the whole 2 days.
Sana came home she was recovering . Sid has also taken off to spend time with her.

The house was fill with laughter and madness......

Promo :-    epilogue:-romance and morning sickness.

Target:- 40
Comment:- 20

BYE lovelies 😘