i had gotten redressed, before doing some good clips with my band in the background, and by the time we finished the video, it was around 2 am.

realizing that abby, nor my band and i had eaten, i decided to take everyone out to waffle house, and we didn't back to my apartment until four in the morning.

"oh to have a good sleep schedule."

SUMMER VACATION HAD ALREADY
CAME SO ABBY AND I WERE SITTING
AROUND MY APARTMENT JUST
HANGING OUT,

when all four of the boys burst into the apartment, and i just looked at them over my shoulder, "yes?"

"where were the two of you yesterday?!"carlos cried out, latching onto the two of us, holding us like we might vanish into thin air, and i rolled my eyes.

"carlos did you forget we have jobs too?"i questioned, looking up at the sixteen year old, and it hit him making me grin.

"we were out filming a music video to answer your question."i shook my head with a smile before camile and jo joined us, so it was now the eight of us just hanging out considering the boys's album was finished, and we honestly were just waiting for our shows to start.

they had about ten days left until they left for their first show in nashville, and i had one week until abby and i went on the road for rascal flats.

"can i take you out tonight?"kendall asked, as my back was against his chest and i looked up at him, with a grin.

"i don't see why not."i told him, and he chuckled before kissing my cheek.

"i don't wanna go anywhere fancy though."i told him after awhile, and he nodded.

"nothing fancy, got it."kendall repeated back, before getting up, and walking towards my door.

"hey! where you going?"james asked as kendall turned to them grinning like a damn fool.

"i have a date!"he announced, and everyone's eyes went on me, "and i have to get ready for it!"

kendall rushed out, and the boys soon followed before the girls helped me pick out a little black dress to wear.

once i was dressed and fixed my hair, kendall had knocked on the door, with a picnic basket in his hands, and we left.

it was an hour drive before we had reached the outside of malibu, and it was just us on the beach, looking out into the water.

"do you think we'll make it?"i asked kendall, looking over at the boy who had my heart, and he smiled.

"i know we will."

"ABBY LETS GO!"

i dragged the red head out at the ass crack of dawn to walmart on my release day for my album, wanting to buy a copy of my album, even if i already had one.

i also needed a new diary.

"why do we have to go at the buttcrack of dawn?"the girl whined as i threw her in my passenger seat, and i sped off to the local walmart.

once we got there, we sped towards the music section, and i gasped seeing my album on the shelf.

my. own. album.