Still, it didn't feel much like a romantic or sweet relationship. Only the labels of a girlfriend and boyfriend were on.

"Sero use your tape." It was his calm voice as the sound of tape illuminated the outside. Mineta could be heard out with a cry.

You sighed in relief. "I hope the boys are alright out there too, you never know if Minetas urges might switch directions." You stated making Jirou hold in her cackle.

You glared at her making her clear her throat and walked to the door. "Oh Y/n you sound like a mom, whole mood change right there." The pink girl smiled innocently, needing the juicy details from earlier.

"I am a mom." You tried to scoff but instead a small snort came out.

Momo looked as you were about to open the door. "Y/n! I wouldn't do that if I were you- and she opened it." Momo knocked on her own head seeing as you only revealed yourself outside.

It was still a huge mistake. "Shirt." Uraraka and Hakagure let out in a squeak.

Outside the door you saw Sero with Mineta in his tape from head to toe as Kaminari and Kirishima made fun of him.

Midoriya had also been there trying to calm Iida down from blowing up at the short male. Tokoyamj had his dark shadow in tact like a little pet sticking out beside its owner.

Shoto was there as well, he had only been a leader for a few seconds.

"Hey guys, sorry he caused you trouble." You smiled as their eyes were on you, all of their eyes.

"N-no problem!" Midoriya covered his face and turned away along with Iida who simply closed his eyes.

"Aye you're welcome." Kaminari winked as Kirishima slapped his head, little birds began to fly around it.

You were confused seeing their reaction until the girls whisper yelled towards you. "Y/n your top!" They frantically got it out, making you petrified finally feeling the cold air against your bare stomach.

Shoto had been staring at you in awe the entire time, seeing your expression changed he activated his ice side and made an ice wall.

"Don't stare at her." He growled at the rest of the guys and closed the door behind you, practically pinning you to it.

You saw the ice wall behind him, knowing you two were trapped. "Shoto-" "Make sure you check yourself before you step out in any case." He interrupted with a harsh glare.

On a daily basis you got those glares from your mother as you went home, she hadn't let you visit Shoto's house and left Eri supervised back and fourth.

Today she was at your house with your dad.

"You aren't telling me how I should live my life are you?" You asked him with a dead stare, it still showed pain.

Shoto paused seeing your face. "Definitely not baby." With a low whisper he kissed your lips.

It gave you a second to kiss back.

Thinking back at the time Mina brought up, your first time and the mistake in which led you to being pregnant.

It doesn't feel the same. I don't feel his full love. You knew there was at least a twenty percent missing from the passion in it.

The kisses weren't to the point where your heart was on fire and you felt like giving it up to him all over again.

It was just a mere kiss from a person you called your boyfriend.

"Melt the ice and I'll quickly step in the changing room." You whispered as he pulled away.

Shoto nodded and got his little fire ready, hating the certain side still. "I'll see you both at training." He chuckled touching your bare stomach with a cold hand sending you a refreshing chill down your spine.