"You better ask, Y/n. They're hers." said Emilia as she smiled. "Hi Graham."

"I'm not sharing." said Y/n

"Hey." said Graham as he looked at them, Miles turned back to Adrian and Y/n as George looked at Emilia with a face.

"I has extra since I made some while Miles mum was over, so I thought we'll bring you some, hope we didn't barge in." said Emilia as Adrian and Y/n shook their heads.

"Oh merlin no! You're always welcomed over, especially if you bring food." said Y/n as Adrian held back his laugh.

"Where you guys getting wedding ready." said George as Graham rose his eyebrows.

"You guys are getting married?" asked Graham as Miles and Emilia turned to look at him.

"Oh yeah..! In August, we sent you an invitation." said Emilia as Miles glared at Graham.

"Oh! That's- Congratulations." said Graham as he looked at Emilia, Miles tilted his head as Emilia looked at him, sadly. "You two really are made for each other."

Graham said that in a rude tone as Emilia sighed and turned back to Y/n. "Nobody's forcing to you talk, so if you don't have anything nice to say, shut up." said Miles in the same tone, Adrian and George looked at each other and rose their eyebrows.

"That's enough you two." said Y/n as she wobbled in front of Miles who shook his head.

"Come on Y/n, we all know they are. Alicia told me that once you got Emilia back you ditched her. You two really just play with people's feelings just to run back with each other." said Graham as Emilia hit her head against the table sneak groaned.

"Come say tht shit my face." said Miles as Y/n gave Miles a look.

"She's pregnant and if either one of you hurt her, I will murder you!" said Adrian as he looked at the two boys.

"Ow-" said Y/n as she held her stomach.

"WHAT DID I SAY!" said Adrian as he pulled out his wand. Emilia turned to look at Y/n to see the floor covered in water as her jaw dropped.

"Y/N! YOUR WATER JUST BROKE!" said Emilia as Adrian stopped in his tracks, George, Graham and Miles stared surprised as Y/n looked down at the floor.

"It's early! It's- We're suppose to have three more weeks.. Oh merlin.." said Adrian as he passed out, Y/n jaw dropped as Emilia eyes widen.

"Oh- Emilia what do I do?" asked Y/n as George stared at the passed out Adrian in surprised.

"Uh! Well.. Um, Ok well let's get the baby bag, whoever had a watch see how long Y/n's contractions are, uh.. Someone do something about Adrian and let's get you to St. Mungo!"

"And how are we suppose to do that??!" said Miles as he ran into the room and started looking for baby things, George and Graham were helping Y/n with her contractions, while Emilia tried to wake Adrian.

"Uh! Miles why don't you drive Y/n there with Graham and George while I apparated there with Adrian to let them know you're coming?!" said Emilia looking for approve from Y/n.

"Sounds-... Great!" said Y/n as Emilia grabbed into Adrian's arm and they disapparted.

"Y/n, I really.. I don't know how to help you!" said George as Miles came back with a baby bag.

"Right! Keys! Where are the keys?" said Miles as he looked around, when he finally find them. "Well, let's go!"

George helped Y/n off the couch as they walked out of the house and into the car as Graham fanned Y/n in the back. "How are you handling the pain, Y/n?" said George as he turned around in the seat to see Y/n sweating and a terrified Graham.