TheBakery: He get mine every night.

Kevin'sMine: They do look like they make wonderful pillows....but then again I have Kevin's for that.

Jacob'sMine: Me no even got titties.

LoveQ: I volunteer to get the popcorn! ☺️

PorcelainDoll: Yay🥰

RedheadProblem: I'm going into retirement.

L.Akidd: House already ready for you boo☺️

PorcelainDoll: Low ass blow.

TheBakery: Yea I'm going to watch Corpse Bride. Catch y'all later.

PorcelainDoll: Me go with you☺️

TheBakery and PorcelainDoll have left the chat.

Sunoow: The whole internet found out Luxury by Azalea Banks came out a whole 9 years ago and they just LOST it.

LoveQ: That's so funny to me. Bitch the world been going since BEFORE TikTok 💀

Kevin'sMine: Yo, let me in your world, you know what I spy? Spy ya looking lonely, ya know boy that's why~

Jacob'sMine: I wanna be your lady, your l-l-l-love my l-u-x-u-r-ay, ya know what I want~

L.Akidd: If I could, if I could, if I couldddd~

RedheadProblem: Sis could've been a gay icon. But nah. She wanna be the exact opposite of that.

Kevin'sMine: Bitch a toilet?

StrawberryHak: I'M SCREAMING 💀

RedheadProblem: Well that's one way to put it.

Sunoow: Yo💀

Jacob'sMine: I should not be laughing this hard.

Hwallfather: Didn't I hear some shit bout her doing something to her cat?

LoveQ: She's doing ancestral practices so that's why that occurred.

StrawberryHak: Poor kitty.

L.Akidd: She scares me. But moving on, that super moon was so beautiful🥰

Jacob'sMine: It was! I got the chance to charge my crystals and release bad energy.

Kevin'sMine: Since when I married a witch?

Jacob'sMine: Honey, holistic practice and health, okay? Healing. Nothing too much.

Sunoow: I do that too, but I didn't get to charge my stuff.

LoveQ: I did it for you! ☺️

StrawberryHak: That's adorable.

L.Akidd: Bill and Melinda really said divorce right in front of our eyes.

RedheadProblem: FR!!!

Kevin'sMine: Oh wait that actually happened???

Jacob'sMine: Think it had something to do with that vaccine.

LoveQ: Oh gosh. I don't trust it but everyone has a choice! ☺️

StrawberryHak: I never trusted it either. Still don't. Where my free vaccine for shit that actually killed back then?

Sunoow: That's the thing people don't get. This vaccine was pulled out of the government's ass.

L.Akidd: That's what we're trying to prove.

Hwallfather: BRO WHO TF ATE MY HOT POCKET??!

Kevin'sMine: 👀
💛💛

Long time no see, guys. Hope you all are having a sweet, safe, and healthy Ramadan.❤️ And to those who aren't religious, I appreciate you for your patience on this book🥰

I'll be updating every now and then, and there's more to come to this chaos! So we're nowhere near done😏

Let me know what you want to see in this book? I'm open to literally every suggestion available lol.

Thanks for reading! 💖