𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎[𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚡 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍!𝙼𝙲]

【Warning: Mentions of cut injuries】
(It might not be as much of a warning but I still want everyone to know that there will be slight mentions of injuries)

Mammon sat there in MC's bed as MC bandaged him up. How did this all happen? Well, let's just say he got into a fight with a group of demons after getting out of RAD. He sat there sulking and being his usual self.

"Y'know, you don't have to do this for me. The Great Mammon can deal with it himself." He mumbled, but loud enough for you to hear.

"Sigh, look Mammon, I insisted on taking care of you after seeing these cuts when you came home. Although, I never took you for a guy who fought others." You replied, now cleaning the injuries on the upper part of his right arm. It's hard to see him hurt like this. The fact that both his arms and a bit of his face has been injured, he's lucky Lucifer isn't back yet.

Mammon sat there quietly, watching MC as they took care of him. "Why are you so kind? Even after the countless times I tried to steal from you, here you are being kind to everyone..." He remembered the times where he almost succeeded in stealing MC's Grimm in RAD, of course, it failed as Lucifer caught him red-handed.

"I don't know, Mammon. I guess, growing up, I didn't want to bring myself to be the cause of anyone's anger or sadness. Maybe that's why I decided to be kind." You responded, your voice being  calm, soothing, music to his ears. Both of you sat there quietly, not knowing how to start another conversation. As you finished, you started to clean the medical materials up.

"Thanks...I guess. N-not that I wanted to thank you, I-I just felt like you needed some praise from the Great Mammon is all." Mammon stuttered, looking at the neatly wrapped bandaged around his arms. They were wrapped comfortably, tight, but flexible enough for him to move around in.

"Haha, whatever you say, Mammon," you giggled back, "I'm just glad you're not in too much pain anymore." You smiled at him. Whatever you said just now left him speechless.

"Y-you..." Mammon mumbled. He doesn't want to admit it, but the teasing he goes through everyday, from his brothers to the students at RAD, he gets upset because of that. Not knowing whether or not people actually mean it when they call him a "scumbag", or a "moron". Hearing your words, he couldn't help but hug you.

You were shocked, you hadn't expect a hug from him while you were cleaning up the materials. When you looked at him, he was crying. He was crying because of what you've said. He was crying because of your kindness. He was crying because he feels, safe around you. You hugged him back, trying to comfort him. As you were patting his back, he silently muffled out something.

"You're always so kind to everyone! Even when they've done some unforgivable things, you're always there for them! It's always you who comforts me, whenever I get teased, you stand up for me. You always make sure I'm happy and smiling everyday. You're way more important than Goldie. Not even Goldie can match up to you. I like you, MC. No, I LOVE you, MC, everything about you..." He continued crying into your arms, confessing his feelings while doing so. You were flustered. VERY flustered, but the time you spent making him smile weren't for random reasons. You loved him too, so of course you want him to be happy.

You took the first move and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was filled with affection from the both of you. He kissed back, happy to know that you feel the same way. Moments later after pulling back from the kiss, you asked him, "More important than Goldie? I thought nothing could replace your sweet precious Goldie." You had a slight smirk on your face.

"..." He paused before answering, "Well, I mean, y-yeah I guess. I mean Goldie can buy me stuff sure, but y-you, you're the only one who openly took care of me despite people's opinions. You're...irreplaceable." He finished with a handsome smile on his face. Rubbing his own eyes, he stopped the tears that flowed from it. You couldn't process what he just said. This was basically one of the only times where Mammon actually fully admitted something.

"Ahaha, ah who knew the GREAT Mammon could also be this cute." You looked at him with adoring eyes. He looked away shyly and let out a 'hmph' which added to your claims even more. As of right now, nothing is more important than making sure that Mammon will be free of sadness in your newly found relationship.
__________
𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 :𝟶 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 .𝚠. 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚒, 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚒! 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎!