Chapter 7 "Nie Mingjue"

The three looked at Xichen and did not say anything. Jiang Cheng was about to say something when they heard a voice. "Zewu Jun..." the voice came from behind. Jiang Cheng walked over to see. "Sect Leader Nie" he said as he saw Nie Mingjue standing beside Lan Xichen. "What are you doing here?" he asked Nie Mingjue.

Nie Mingjue did not say anything. They also heard another voice from the back. There was a person behind Nie Mingjue. "Sect Leader Nie..Who is that person behind you?" Wei Wuxian asks. Nie Miingjue glances behind him. Lan Xichen turned to the three with a worried look on his face. "That..." before Xichen could say more the person behind Nie Mingjue suddenly walked towards them. The person was wearing the Lan Sect uniform. He walked towards the three and greeted the couple first then he turned to Jiang Cheng. "Sect Leader Jiang" when he said this, Jiang Cheng kept staring at him. "Sect Leader Jin..." Jiang Cheng glanced at Xichen. "What is he doing here?" 

Ever since Jin Guangyao's disappearance, Nie Mingjue kept looking for him.  Only to find out that Jin Guangyao didn't go missing on his wedding day but actually ran away. He found out about this when Lan Xichen told him that Jin Guangyao was staying at the Cloud Recesses. He kept meeting with Xichen these past few weeks to check on Jin Guangyao's condition. Fortunately, Jin Guangyao was fine. He decided to meet Guangyao this time. But he did not expect to meet these three. He still didn't understand Jin Guangyao's reason. Why did he run away on his wedding day? He wanted to ask him this. So he immediately went to meet him. But..this situation was unexpected...