I rose me eyebrows as the paused. "We're high school now..." Cory started. "Yeah, we have to be cooler." Shawn said as started again, only slower. "Dorks." I said walking out the door.

__________

"This is it!" Cory through open the door. "High school, what happens to us now will determine our entire futures." Shawn continued. "We'll own this place." I grinned.

Shawn looked to us. "Are my sideburns straight?"

"Not at all." Matt chuckled pulling them off as he walked by with a few of his friends. "Ow." Shawn muttered rubbing his face. "You'll be okay." I said in a baby voice.

"It's just a school, there's the lockers, there's a class, and....a kid in underwear." He trailed as a boy walked by.

He frowned at us. "They took my clothes!"

"Who?" Cory asked. "Bullies, bullies took my clothes." I thought back to the clothes my brother and his friends held. "Why?" I asked. "Cause I'm a new guy." He told us. "I'm a new guy." Cory said nervously. "Good luck."

I turned back a the boy shared nervous looks. "It was my brother, don't worry he'll leave you guys alone mostly." I told them.

"Hey!" Someone shouted picking up Cory and pinning him to the lockers. "You said we'd be fine." He whispered to me.

"What did I do?' He asked Frankie. "You were almost in my way."

Cory grabbed a small, notebook from his pocket. "You're Frankie Stecchino right?" He asked. Frankie dropped him. "Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Strong territorial sense." He read off.

"We're just looking for homeroom." Shawn tried. "It's in there." Joey said pointing to a locker. Shawn looked, "In there?" He nodded. "Right there." Shawn opened it. "Thank you. Hey, I'm the first one here." I scoffed.

"You got a problem little girl?" He turned to me. "Yeah, your dicks." I told them. "Joey, leave her. Its Runt." Frankie held out his arm, sending me a small smile.

Joey squinted at me. "I didnt even recognize you, you really grew up Runt." He said. "Now for you, why was you almost in my way?" Frankie asked Cory. "You know if I was in my homeroom, I wouldn't be anywhere near your way." Cory told him.

"Huh?" Frankie asked. "I think he's saying that if he was someplace else, he wouldn't be here." Joey explained.

"You saying I'm gay?" Frankie suddenly said, hurt. "No, No, I didn't say that." Joey cut in. "No, I need to be with my thoughts." Frankie sadly walked away.

Cory watched them confused but opened the locker. "I think it's safe to come out now." He said. "Nope, safer in here." I walked in front of him. "C'mon Shawnie." I smiled.

"But the view is better out here." He jumped out, putting his arm around my shoulder. I blushed looking down.

"You're lucky Matt's you brother. Mr. Cool guy will keep you safe." Cory told me. "Yeah, but that also means I get to have no fun." I said, shrugging off Shawn's arm when I saw Matt glaring at us.

I smiled when Topanga walked up. "Hi."

The boys jumped before hugging her. "Topanga!" They cheered. "What's with you guys?" She asked pulling back. "We just missed you, that's all. Now walk in front of us."

"C'mon Topy." I looped my arms with hers as the boys hid behind us. I glanced back and scoffed when I saw them staring. "What are you staring at?" I turned around.

"Uh nothing. New blouse?" Cory said to Topanga. "Yeah, I got it over the summer."

"Summer was very good to you." Shawn giggled. "At least what I grew was real." She referred to the fake sideburns he had been wearing that morning. "God I love you." I grinned hugging her again.