Kogagoshi Headcanons

-Goshiki didn't realize Kogane was flirting with him until his senpais (and by senpais I mean Tendou) joke about him being Goshiki's boyfriend. He ended up gay panicking before realizing his feelings and texting him 'I'm in love you' and Kogane is like 'Dude I've been flirting with you this entire time' but he's secretly panicking. They end up dating.

-They definitely practice together as a date

-Goshiki will steal and wear Kogane clothes due to their size difference, Kogane has no problem with this (he thinks it's adorable, he would have a pic of goshiki in one of his hoodies as his lock screen)

-They get pretty competitive when their teams play against each other.

-Kogane got the shovel talk from Tendou and Ushijima.

-Kogane is a very huggy person, Goshiki first tries to get away from the giant, but eventually surrenders himself to his fate. Then he just doesn't fight it anymore.

-Goshiki, although lives on praise, will become flustered when Kogane compliments him.

-They definitely snapchat each other. Goshiki's snaps are usually volleyball related while Kogane sends him pictures of animals (mostly frogs)

-On their first date, Tendou and Futakuchi spied on their date and brought Aone and Ushijima just in case. Goshiki noticed halfway during their date while leaning for a kiss.

-They definitely argue who's gonna take whose last name when they get married (Kogane wins)