"Shut up! I'll beat him!"

Midoriya nibbled on his lower lip anxiously, he knew it would be hard to deal with him but he can't be thinking about that right now. "You should listen to her! Who do you think All Might is? Even with the handicap, you can't win against him—" Sophie immediately reacted once her eyes caught Bakugo raising his hand to smack him on his face, her hands moved swiftly and a water barrier was formed to cover Midoriya. She had to suppress her laugh when Bakugo had his face splashed with water once his hand made a contact with it.

"Fuck! Don't say another word. Just because things are going better for you doesn't mean you should talk. It's pissing me off."

Ah, Sophie got it now. Bakugo was jealous of Midoriya, apparently, Midoriya had learned a new move which resembled Bakugo's and obviously the latter didn't like it. That boy seriously needed some help. As much as she wanted to kick him on the ass, her senses were tingling. All Might was making a move and she was glad that she had the water to tell her. As if the universe still spared their lifespans, Sophie managed to grab both boys to avoid a huge blast of All Might's power which had destroyed everything that was on his way.

"Oh look, we survived."

The villain laughed viciously. "Who gives a damn about damaging the city?"

"Sir, I don't think as a teacher, you are allowed to curse." Sophie casually raised her hand and told All Might.

"Eh? Really? Ehem, excuse me—"

"Nani?!" Almost simultaneously, everyone who was watching the scene on the screen slapped their foreheads. Same old Sophie Vlad.

Although the atmosphere was less intimidating thanked to Sophie, Midoriya and Bakugo couldn't deny that All Might was another level of power. His aura was completely different than before. All Might walked closer to them with an ominous amount of strength. His electric blue eyes stared straight at them, sending thousands of shiver on their skins. "If you think of this as an exam, you'll be sorry. I'm a villain, heroes. Come at me with everything you've got!"

"I have a cat—"

The green head grabbed her forearm to escape from there. "Sophie-san, we can't take him head on, let's run, Kacchan—"

"Don't tell me what to do! Stun Grenade!" Bakugo tried to blind him temporarily with his explosion. Being the thick headed he was, he rushed towards All Might. "Come at me, you said? Even if you didn't say anything, I was gonna do that—"

"Midoriya-kun, look. All Might's hand is bigger than his face." Sophie was enjoying this a lot. Even with All Might holding his face, Bakugo still managed to make explosions to his face. Quite impressive, normally if one grab someone's face, they reflexively tried to move the hand. "That kid is seriously only thinking about defeating him? Geez, looks like I have to help him though." She pushed away Midoriya's hand and ran to All Might to kick his hand, knowing with such weak consecutive hit, it would just sting him.

But she succeeded to free Bakugo. Her eyes analyzed All Might's body to find his weak spot and her guts was telling her that he had been guarding his torso. With continuous shots of raindrops that could slice someone's flesh, All Might was covering his stomach and she might have found her jackpot. However, as she went to make her move, her body clashed with Bakugo and Midoriya, making everybody were thrown to the ground harshly. One was thinking of defeating All Might. One only thought of running. One was doing whatever she can to spare times.