~Chapter 1~

You and Megumi were walking around a school at night trying to find the cursed object. Spotting the box that the object should be in " well this should be easy right Megumi!" you smiled up at the male. 

" Yeah," he replies nonchalantly Megumi goes up to the box, and he spot that it doesn't have its lock anymore. "Huh" looking over at Megumi who opened it, nothing was there but it was funny watching Megumi search for the cursed object.

" I will call Gojo-sensei then" Megumi says, grabbing his phone from his pocket. " There's nothing here" Megumi says, looking over at me " huh" Gojo replies.

"The Stevenson's screen is empty Satoru-sensei" you add crossing your arms and watching the phone. From the speaker, you hear Gojo chuckle "maybe it took a nighttime stroll" Gojo snickers to himself. " I will punch you" Megumi said, "well, you guys are not going home until it's recovered, okay?" Gojo says, through the phone.

" Y/N make sure to let Megumi do all the work, you just are there to have an adventure" you deadpan at the phone " really sensei I could grab it real quick". "Nope" Gojo pops the P. Then he hangs up the phone before you can fight him " I am seriously gonna punch him next time" Megumi mumbles. "You and me both Megumi" you sigh, your sensei can be very weird.

" Well, I guess we have to go into the school tomorrow. When it's daytime we search for the object" you say, already walking away from Megumi. He runs to catch up with you, "where will we get uniforms?" Megumi questions looking down at you. 

" Easy we can steal them off someone" you cackle to yourself Megumi sighs at you " well let's go find a place to sleep till then, Gojo-sensei will send us back here if we go back" Megumi explains. "Seems like we're gonna sleep in the school for the night" you smile Megumi nods at you.

You both get into the school easily, looking for a comfortable place to sleep. You guys finally found a couch in one of the rooms " we can lay together so no one is sleeping on the hard floor" you shrug heading to the couch, Megumi freezes at what you said. 

"Sleeping with each other" Megumi says stunned you nod your head excitedly. " Yeah unless you want something to happen" you smirk at the boy " cause I can make that happen".

>>> Nothing happened lol

You woke up to an alarm set before the school started on Megumi's phone. Squirming on top of the teen under you, trying to grab the phone. " Turn it off" Megumi mumbles, wrapping his arms around your waist tighter. " Give me a minute Megumi" you grabbed the phone from the arm of the chair sliding the dismissal for the alarm and turning the phone off.

" Megumi, time to get our uniforms" you say, getting up off the male's chest, as you try to get off of him you straddle him. Looking down you see him trying to sleep, " Megumi you need to get up" you whisper next to his ear. He slaps his hand over his ear, his face red from how close you are. While you had a wide smirk on your face snickering at his reaction.

" What's wrong, Megumi" you question, getting up off the poor boy as you continue to snicker. You begin to stretch hearing some pops in your back " well wasn't that a comfortable slumber" your smile still on your face. All he does was huff at you turning away from you, when in reality the reason he turned away was that he was flustered, his face was full-on red.

" Well let's get our new uniforms on to find that stupid cursed object" you say, grabbing the uniform from the nearby table. You two-finger salute Megumi as you walked out of the room finding a bathroom to change in. It would've been funny to see Megumi's face If you had started to strip in front of the boy. I am leaving that for another time.

>>>

'Why do they have a rugby field?' you thought when you looked down and nudged Megumi. Both of your attention was towards the curse under the ground, coming up a bit. "Is there a dead body buried here or something?" Megumi said, putting his hands in his pockets. 

Watching the curse swim around and slowly go up the goal post. "Why is there such a high-leveled curse, I think it is grade 2. That cursed object must influence it" you explained sighing.

This is a little worrisome. "Its presence is too hard to pin down, it feels like it's far away" Megumi says to you ' you can pin me down anytime' you thought snickering. " Y/N? You okay?" Megumi asks bending down to your level, " huh! Oh yeah just thought of something" you replied quickly feeling your cheeks grow a little red. 

" Did you think of something sexual, Y/N" Megumi narrows his eyes at you " well you do know I am dirty-minded, Megumi" you smirk. He rolls his eyes at you going up the stairs " wait Megumi! Did you know that you look really good in that outfit" you smile up at the boy.

His face goes red, then you both see a group of people doing track and field. It seemed like a competition going on between two people. Megumi and you walk over to the people watching what was going on. 

The pink-haired teen then threw the ball thirty meters, you whistle as it dented the soccer goal. As he was walking back to his friends he saw you looking at him, he was staring at you.

You smile at him as you walk away with Megumi. Yuji's eyes never leave your figure until his friends gain his attention again " what are you looking at?" Sasaki questions looking behind her seeing no one. " Ah don't worry about it" Yuji says scratching the back of his neck.

" That guy was incredible Megumi he didn't use any cursed energy" you said, Megumi nods his head agreeing with you. You then hear someone exclaim behind you to see the pinky running at you and Megumi. As he passed there was a spark of cursed energy. 

My mouth dropped a bit watching him run past. The boy had his eyes on me but averted them as he continued running " hey you!" Megumi reacted " dang he's fast" you added.

" I heard he can run fifty meters in three seconds" a guy said passing by us. Megumi turned to them his eyes wide and mouth dropped, it was funny to see. " We need to follow him" Megumi says getting his composure back.

" Yeah it'll be fun" you said already walking in pinky's direction before being pulled by your wrist. " Yeah Megumi?" you question turning to him " let's get back into our uniforms. "