"of course not, just some light reading for tomorrow afternoon." the girl nodded to herself before returning her gaze back to me, "ready lex?"

"yup!" i jumped up and we headed off for our dormitory, ignoring ron's dramatic antics.

we entered the seemingly empty room. our roommates, lavender brown & parvati patil, were probably going to be gone for only a bit long.

i pulled out my pajama shorts and jumper as i started talking, "do you ever wonder if parvati is in love with lavender?"

hermiones eyes widened as she pulled her sweatshirt over her head, "what? why would say that? that would be like you crushing on me." hermione scoffed at the idea, oh how oblivious she was to young love.

"except i don't steal longing glances at you." i quirked an eyebrow at hear as we both laid on my bed.

"oh yea, those are reserved for harry. along with drawing shapes on his palms." she teased.

i didn't think it seemed like a big deal, and i most definitely did not steal longing glances at him! i have known him for eight wonderful years, that doesn't mean i want to snog him!

"what? you along with everyone else is absolutely crazy." i scoffed at the idea as she rolled her eyes at me. "what about you and a certain weasley?"

"ron? absolutely mental you are." the girl responded while shaking her head.

"i never said ron." i laughed teasingly.

"whatever. it's nothing." she grumbled, suddenly not in the mood for boy talk.

i leaned down from the side of my bed and went shuffling underneath, until i pulled up 2 bottles of fire whiskey. i grinned brightly at her, "one for you, one for me." i passed one to her while clutching the other tightly, "and before you say no, we will not get caught."

"oh fine whatever." hermione unscrewed the lid before taking a swig from the bottle, me following suit.

an hour and a half later, and mione and i were pissed. somewhere along the way our dorm mates had entered and were awfully mad at us for not letting them sleep, but it wasn't our fault we couldn't stop laughing.

"mione, do you think if i got a house elf i could name it donkey?" i asked while trying to hold in my giggles.

"donkey!" she wheezed while clutching her stomach.

"for the love of merlin, SHUT UP! we are trying to sleep and with your drunk asses it's impossible! either go to bed or leave!" lavender yelled to us from her bed.

i exchanged a weary look with hermione before we both grabbed our own bottles and stumbled into the empty common room.

"she's such a bitch." i mumbled as i laid on the floor, it seemed very comfortable for some reason. "maybe she would be less bitchy if she admitted her feelings for parvati as well."

hermione was sent into a fit of giggles as she laid next to me. to be completely honest, we looked like lunatics, rolling on the common room floor while drunk.

"what do you think the boys are doing?" hermione asked while we recovered from our laughing fit.

"hm" i pressed a thoughtful finger to my chin, "we probably shouldn't go check."

"no probably not." she responded.

completely disregarding our words, we started to climb up to the boys dormitory, still tightly clutching our bottles of alcohol.

"should we knock?" i whispered to her, she looked at me before shrugging.

i heard laughter coming from inside the dorm, and figured we wouldn't be interrupting anything so i pushed the door fully open.

"hey hotties." i smirked as i watched the boys who were munching on some of fred and george's candies look towards us with their eyebrows raised.

"sup bitches." hermione added while raising one of her arms in a peace sign.

drunk hermione was the best, i've only seen her drunk once before, but she tended to be totally relaxed and overall crazy.

"are you drunk?" ron asked while eyeing us.

i looked to hermione as we both hid our bottles behind our backs and frantically shook our heads.

"nope."

"no." we both said at the same time before letting out our laughter.

i walked over to their little circle and sat down next to harry, while leaning my head against his.

"we got kicked out of our dorm by bitchy lavender. she would probably be less tense if she finally admitted her sexual attraction for parvati." i grumbled ignoring the surprised looks of the boys.

"amen." hermione chimed in while sitting next to me.

"and you didn't think to share your fire whiskey?" seamus asked while throwing his hands up.

"sorry moose." i added.

"moose?" dean asked with raised eyebrows.

"mhm."

"you guys are completely pissed." harry laughed.

"be quiet haribo gummy bear." i told him while pressing my index finger to his lips.

"come on, let's get you to bed." the boy pulled me upwards as we stumbled to his bed.

"what about mione?" i asked as i rubbed my eyes.

"hey ron, can you get hermione to sleep?" harry called over to ron.

the redhead nodded as he did the same thing with hermione. harry finished taking tucking me in and sat down next to me.

"you know you're the bestest right" i asked him with a silly smile.

"of course lex, you should get some sleep. love you." he responded after chuckling lightly.

"love you haribo."