"well that's sucks cause we don't have any." harry said bluntly. "but i think fred and george might."

"great thanks, love you boys." i clapped happily while starting off towards the twins dorm.

i knocked quietly three times before george opened the door. i could see fred in the back round of the room laying on the floor with a bunch of papers.

"hi boys!" i invited myself into the room and sat down next to fred.

they turned to be with questioning gazed, "fine, do you happen to have any fire whiskey?"

after plenty of convincing from myself, i was able to snatch a bottle from them (in return for my thoughts on a prank line).

i happily skipped back to my dorm and quickly stashed the alcohol before sitting next to harry and ron in the common room, since i had around an hour to kill.

"i don't get why you don't want to hang out with us." ron whined.

i huffed dramatically, "ron, sweet, honey, we all know you like hermione, but that doesn't mean you can come to girls night."

"i do not like hermione!" he groaned.

"well your blushed cheeks say otherwise." i smirked.

"lex does have a point, it's kind of obvious." harry chimed in.

"whatever." ron grumbled as he started muttering to himself, ignoring the laughing of harry and i.

i calmed down from my laughing fit and laid my head back while closing my eyes. i smiled to myself but i felt someone's eyes on me. i slightly opened my eyes to see harry looking at me intently.

i flashed him a teasing smirk as he laughed lightly and looked away. he really did have the most striking green eyes, his hair fell messily over his eyes as he looked over to the window where hedwig was flying in.

"that must be my mum!" i exclaimed as i jumped up from the chair and headed to grab the letter from hedwig.

i opened it carefully and started reading,

lexie,

hi honey! i miss you so much sweetie, the house has been extremely quiet and i'm actually starting to miss your very loud singing.

i hope harry is alright, please give him my best. if anything bad happens please owl me straight away, i'll always be here.

my work has been boring as usual and lately i haven't missed the snarky looks petunia dursley has been sending my way.

hope you're doing good in school, no detentions! even if you do get detentions i still love you, but keep up in your studies!

stay safe bebs <3,
amelia dior x

i smiled at the letter and handed it to harry for him to read.

my mom always loved harry like a son, so she never minded him being in our house all the time. it tended to make the place less empty, which was quite nice considering it was just my mom and i.

"tell mimi i say hi and miss her very much." harry told me while handing the letter back to me, i nodded to him as i lightly put the piece of parchment in my pocket.

the portrait door opened and in came hermione, holding 5 different books.

i groaned loudly, "mione please tell me we are not studying, it's friday night!"