Hello?

Sari's POV

Well last night went better than planned. Louis stayed and we had an amazing time. We sang and danced right until Louis' mum called saying we should get to bed. We even decided to write some songs. Louis said that he wanted me to go to their meeting with Simon today.

That's right he wants me to meet Simon Cowel to discuss touring arrangements! I can't wait! To bad my friends aren't hear. They would be so happy for me if they knew.

Right now I am getting into one of my best dresses to meet him. It's turquoise strapless and is tight. It's the best I got. When I get dressed I go into the bathroom and do my make up. I take out my black eye liner and do cat eyes then my Red lipstick and Mascara. Then I do my hair. I realize my hair needs re-coloured. I dye my hair sometimes. I think I'll do Blue next. Anyway when I'm done I walk down stairs and see Louis already dressed and he looks me up and down and a slight blush comes to my cheeks.

"Hey Beautiful. I love that dress." Louis says as I walk up to him. He snakes his arm around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks. You don't look to bad your self." I say throwing in a wink and kissing his cheek back. I was was so excited for today.

We head out to the boys black van to take to see Simon. When we get in I notice that the other boys are already in the van and I notice the empty seat next to Harry. Great. I slide in first and Louis gets in beside me. Liam sits in the front with the Driver and Niall and Zayn are in the back seat Harry Louis and I are in the boot. I feel so awkward. I don't know what to think of Harry anymore. He used to be sweet then he just left me. Maybe he changed, maybe he's using my sister. I don't know but I will have to find out.

"Long time no see Sari." Harry said giving me his signature smirk. I just glared at him.

"Harry." I spit back like it was something bad in my mouth.

"Kitty wanna scratch." He says I catch the wink he sends me and a chill goes down my spine.

"Babe. What was that about?" Louis wispers to me.

"I'll tell you later" I wispers back unsure weather or not to tell him. Harry is his best mate but I need to tell him.

"Ok." He says pulling me closer and placing a kiss on the top of my head.

I turn to look at Harry and he has this look that sends more chills down my spine. He is glaring.............. at Louis. I turn my head and nuzzle it into Louis neck, I stayed like that for the rest of the ride.

When we get to the Building I look up and it has to be 20 stories high.

"Do you know where to go?" I ask Louis while getting out of the car.

"Yup. Don't worry Babe it will go perfect" Louis answers giving me a smile and slipping his hand in mine. I return the smile.

After a long walk up to the 5th floor we walk into a room marked Simon Cowell.

When I walk in I see an assistant standing in the corner and I reconize the imdiatly.

"Matt?" I say as I look up at him.

" 'ello love."