Yuri's eyes widened and he ended up kind of loudly mumbling, "What?".

"Yuri you're still too loud" I sighed, "please be a little more quiet so I can take my hand away".

Yuri nodded and I proceeded to remove my hand, "this is unacceptable, war should never be a choice not even as an alternative".

Yozak looked at Yuri in amazement and I just smiled and patted my brother's head, "school really does agree with you, huh?".

"We have to stop this!".

"We've got to stop it?" Yozak repeated in disbelief.

Yozak looked at Yuri as if he was crazy then suddenly...

"Halt!".

We got caught.

"So much for sneaking out" I said, crestfallen as I held Yuri near me, "Yozak you know what to do, right?".

"You know me well, my lady" Yozak replied as he held his mop at staff length, "go on ahead!".

I looked at him a little wide eyed from calling me 'my lady', while Yuri felt the need to resist.

"No wait, we can't leave you here".

I whispered into my kind brother's ear, "Yozak is buying us time, we will only be in his way".

Yuri looked at Yozak wide eyed and Yozak smiled back at him, Yuri nodded slightly and I didn't hesitate to pull Yuri and make a run for it before Yuri changed his mind.

"Be careful!" I cried back to him.

We turned a corner and swords were drawn before we knew it, we ended up jumping from tree after tree to avoid getting caught troops that were on the ground. Suddenly we could hear the voices of Wolfram and Conrart arguing with Raven. I gasped as Conrart leapt at Raven with his sword ready to slice him in half. The anxiety of the madness for Yuri's safety had driven him to supposedly go against the law. I pushed Yuri off a branch and practically into Wolfram's lap.

"Yuri..." Wolfram exclaimed in astonishment.

"Boy, am I glad to see you" Yuri replied in relief as he was rubbing his behind.

"What are you doing falling out of the sky?" Wolfram asked confused.

Yuri waved his fist up at me, "Rina what was that for?!".

I peeked out of the tree and down at Yuri and Wolfram sheepishly, "I'm sorry, I was worried about Conrart's state of mind. He looked like he was going to have a pre mature fit, I couldn't have that".

"Lord Weller, Yuri and Rina are alright!" Wolfram called out.

I jumped down and onto Conrart's horse and ended up waving, "come on boys, put away your swords".

Conrart and the enemy forces looked up at us in surprise, I noticed Conrart relax and look up at us smiling in relief.
I giggled at him, "a smile suits you more".
Conrart blushed slight as he glanced away, meanwhile Raven became enraged and urged his soldiers to retrieve Yuri back again but Wolfram distracted them with some of his magic so we could make a quick escape.
As soon as we were at a safe enough distance away, we stopped to rest.

"Yuri are you alright?" Wolfram asked concerned, "did they hurt you? Did they torture you?".

I smiled sheepishly, "honestly give me some credit, Wolfram. I've been protecting Yuri all his life, a couple of idiots playing toy soldiers was nothing".

"Yeah honestly, I was mostly asleep on a big, fluffy couch" Yuri added as he rubbed the back of his head.

Wolfram sighed in relief but then Conrart climbed off his horse and knelt down in front of Yuri.
I looked at his hunched over back sadly as he begged unnecessary forgiveness.