"Thank you." Y/n quickly bowed before dashing out of the room and into the hallway.

" Y/n quickly bowed before dashing out of the room and into the hallway

"Do you feel alright, Fushiguro? You don't look to great." Nobara puckered her lips, her and Itadori leaning their elbows into the edge of Megumi's bed as the sat with him to keep him company.

Megumi had on a wrist sprain on his left hand, and his right hand put into a sling to help his dislocated shoulder heal. As for his mouth, it was pretty much healed except for some tongue and minor lip swelling. "Maybe if you didn't tag me, I wouldn't be in such a sour mood."

"I said I'm sorry!"

"Yeah, Kugisaki! How did you mistake Megumi for Maki's sister!?" Itadori teased, covering his mouth as he snorted into his palm.

"YOU CAN'T BE TALKING! You let Todo defeat you!" Nobara retorted.

"Okay, but it was so unfair! Todo kept switching places with me every time I threw one of my gadget thingies! He was so cheating!!" Itadori whined, slouching in defeat.

"Anyway, Fushiguro. How did you get your mouth so badly injured? Did Kamo shoot an arrow in ya face?" Nobara turned to Megumi, who was sitting up in his bed.

Megumi's mind seemed to have suddenly cleared, him recalling the events from the game.

Megumi felt y/n tap his back 4 times with her finger, signaling to him that she was finished. But before pulling away, letting their desires and anxiety cloud their minds, their lips mashed with each other, y/n giving him a kiss of healing, and Megumi giving her a kiss of luck.

They weren't even aware that they had suddenly kissed due to personal wants...it seemed all too natural.

He quickly turned his head, his hair hiding his guilty eyes and flustered face. "Mind your business, Kugisaki."

"Huh?! I was just asking a question!!" She hissed, standing up from her chair angrily. That's when she noticed Megumi's cheeks painted in a dusty pink, making her eyes shoot open.

Itadori noticed Nobara wave her hand in front of his face, her pointing for him to look at Megumi's cheeks. Itadori squinted his eyes, before sharply gasping.

"...Hey, Fushigurooooo." Nobara raised a brow, leaning over his bed to force him to look her in the face. "Y/n was your partner last night, wasn't she?"

Itadori and Nobara heard Megumi choke, him slouching even more than he was and turning his head to face the wall behind him.

"...Is she why your mouth is injured?"

"..."

"IT TOTALLY IS!!!" Nobara and Itadori squealed, leaning over to Megumi and teasing him.

"Were her fangs to sharp for you?!"
"Is she that bad of a kisser? Cause damn she had to be really bad to poke holes in your tongue—"
"How long did you guys make out for?!"
"Did you make the first move?!--"

"BOTH OF YOU, SHUT UP." Megumi snarled at them, Itadori and Nobara quickly sitting back in their chairs and crossing their legs, acting as if they did nothing wrong.

Megumi sighed, his chin dropping to his chest. "Her vials got damaged and she was low on blood...So...Yknow..."

"...But wouldn't that mean she'd have to bite your neck?-"

"Let's stop talking about it please." Megumi whispered, clearly embarrassed.

The three of them heard the door behind them slid
e open, them turning to see y/n stand in the doorway.

As soon as she locked eyes with Megumi, she remembered the events that occured between her and her partner the night before.

He lightly brushed his thumb along her soft cheek, hoping to ease her nervous. "...Relax." He whispered, their lips leaving each other for a split second.

Y/n suddenly slammed the wooden door shut, turning and sliding down the wall with her back. She threw her hands over her mouth, her cheeks rising in heat at a rapid pace. How did I forget about that?! Did we actually do that?!?!? A...And we kissed after, too, didn't we?! I can't talk to him after that?! How can I even look him in the eyes?!

The door to Megumi's room opened again, y/n turning and looking up to see Nobara and Itadori leave. "Megumi wants to see youuuuuuu." They snickered, skipping away with excitement.

Y/n stood up from the ground, taking in a deep breath. This is Megumi we're talking about, y/n. He's your friend...

She walked back into the doorway, seeing Megumi sitting in his bed. He turned to her, revealing his faint pink cheeks. Y/n's eyes widened. H...He's blushing too?! She gasped in her mind, only making her even more flustered. She quickly closed the door behind her, shifting her gaze to the floor. "So uhm...How are your injuries? Shoko said...you got beat up pretty bad."

"...They're doing good...And yours?"

"All healed..." She muttered, her eyes dancing everywhere but at Megumi.

"...Y/n."

"Y-Yes!?" She blurted, her eyes finally landing on her pale friend. Megumi scoffed, before pointing to one of the wooden chairs that Nobara was sitting in.

Y/n hesitantly dragged her feet to the chair, sitting in it uncomfortably and staring at the blanket on his bed.

"...Sorry about last night."

She turned to him, her brows raising with questions. "Huh? Sorry for what?"

"You know what...I can tell your a bit...embarrassed about it."

Her cheeks erupted into flames, her stomach flipping and twisting like a towel in a dryer machine.

"I shouldn't have done it without asking...You were probably caught off guard, weren't you-"

"You don't need to be sorry! I didn't mind!" She exclaimed without thinking first, making Megumi's pupils dilate.

Y/n realized what she had said, making her freeze. "....Wait, I didn't mean it like that I mean I did but didn't you don't have to be sorry is what I mean besides you were just helping me so I should be sorry because I'm always having to use you-"

"HELLO!!!"

Y/n and Megumi jumped, turning to the door to see Gojo present himself in the doorway. "I hope you two are all healed up,

because you've got a mission!!!"