Chapter 5

Tommy's pov:

This day is fucking crazy! First Dream somehow found out where i was hiding, and literally tried to kill me! Thank god mom came home and stopped him, but now i'm worried for her. Dream is really strong and manipulative, he could do anything to her. But at the same time, Y/n is really strong too... Maybe even stronger than Dream. She can fight perfectly with any weapon and even without it! I think she can win that fight. But now i should try and escape these two bitches. Sapnap and George are really fucking annoying, they just follow Dream like he's their mother or some stupid shit. Well whatever but i should-  * Bang *   When i was thinking i didn't notice the tree infront of me. So i ran into it. When i fell into the grass, i could hear them laughing behind me. ,, What the hell are you laughing at you stupid bitches?! " I yelled at them. They looked unamused and just walked straight to me, and grabbed me by my arms. I tried to fight back, but they were too strong. ,, Stop it Tommy, you know you can't escape. " Sapnap said with a smirk, he looked like he was proud they catched me. Then we heard some rustling from nearby bush. When they turned they're heads there, the rustling stopped. 

Y/n's pov:

I was hiding and trying to take a look at the mens who were holding Tommy. One had white goggles, light blue T-shirt and dark blue pants. He had chocolate brown hair, he was kind of cute if he wasn't trying to hurt Tommy. The other one had white bandana under his black hair, and he had black eyes. His shirt was white with fire emoji and black sleeves, and his pants were also black. Both of them looked cute, but that's not important.

When i looked at them i realized they didn't have any weapons, which will make my job more easy. I took out an ender pearl and throwed it infront of me. It landed perfectly besides that bandana man, so i'm gonna take him down first. When i teleported there, without thinking i grabbed my axe and hitted his head with the handle so he will fall unconcious. When he fell on the grass the one with goggles noticed me. When Tommy realized it was me, his face immediately lit up which was cute, he was happy to see me. The man with goggles tried to punch me, but failed. So in return, i kicked him in his stomach and knocked him unconcious. After i was done with them i walked over towards Tommy. ,, You okay? " I asked and he just nodded and hugged me. ,, Now, mind telling me who are they? " I said carefully, and he immediately tensed up. He didn't wanted to tell me, but he has to, now it's my bussines too.

Well, at least i think so.