7. A cat, an alchemist and a simp

Start from the beginning

"What a lovely name you have my dear. I'm Y/n, full-time otaku and have a wide knowledge of important things like harems and similar stuff" I introduced myself to while slightly bowing.

"Wow, I didn't know Y/n could be so polite" Venti laughed in the back.

"I heard you peasant! If you find it so funny why don't you hug me as well? I'm full of cat hairs" I said while looking at Venti with a murderous smile.

"Haha, I think I have to pass this time" Venti laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry, Mister Albedo but I can't interference, or else she really is gonna kick me up to the cathedral. You have to handle her yourself" Kaeya said and started to walk off with Venti.

"I don't really mind, actually you could help me right now," he said looking down at me.

"Everything you want pretty boy"

"I'm searching for my assistant, Sucrose. She has short green hair, glasses, and has unique ears. If you see her you immediately know it's her. My plan is to part ways so we find her faster. We meet at the fountain again ok?" He suggested to which I agreed.

I started searching and soon found her.

"YOU!! I THINK SEAROSE WAS YOUR NAME COME WITH ME!!" I screamed at her, she looked surprised at me and looked around.

"YEAH, I MEAN YOU! COME ON PRETTY BOY IS WAITING FOR YOU!!" I screamed at her again. She soon ran up to me.

"Please don't scream like this... it's really embarrassing if all eyes are on me.." she mumbled.

"Anyways, who are you, and who is this pretty boy?" She asked at me confused.

"Nice to meet you Sucrose! I'm Y/n, a full-time otaku with and wide knowledge of important things like harems and similar stuff. Oh and Albedo is the one searching for you! He is waiting at the fountain, now come on sweetie!" I grabbed her arm and ran back to the fountain with her.

We waited for Albedo to come back, meanwhiles Sucrose explained some things about Alchemy.

"Anyways it seems like Albedo is taking his time, I'm sorry Sucrose but I'm gotta go back home cause it's not really a short way to walk" I explained and gave her a small wave before I started walking back.

As soon as I arrived I saw a lot of potatoes and fowls in front of my house. I looked around and saw that the hilichurls were waiting for me.

"I guess you guys want chicken nuggets and french fries again huh? Come on I teach you!" I said and grabbed some potatoes and fowls, the hilichurls all grabbed some too and we started to walk to their camp.

"See, you need to cut the potatoes exactly like this, the fowls are a bit harder you need to pay close attention alright?" I explained while they did exactly what I did.

We soon finished and I need to admit, for their first time they did really well!!

"Ok guys! Next time I teach you how to make mochi! It's a good dessert or snack to eat after the dinner!" I explained before going back home.

Next day

I woke up only to be met with the screaming of my friends. AGAIN.

"I SWEAR TO GOD KAEYA IF YOU TRY TO KILL THEM AGAIN-" I started to dash out only to see bunny girl with two new people.

"What do you want this time?" I asked annoyed.

"Well your so called 'friends' attacked some Travelers who tried to get into Mondstadt" Amber explained.