~ Chapter 1 ~

In a gust of wind, a classic troll pierced the clouds, his little wings allowed him to let him carry in the wind, towards the sun in front of him.

In a controled flying-backflip, the troll covered in golden glitters swooped to the ground, before opening his wings to stop his fall

In a controled flying-backflip, the troll covered in golden glitters swooped to the ground, before opening his wings to stop his fall. The little flute he held in his hands uttered a cry of joy:

- YEAAHHH !! I love to fly, Trollzart ! Pennywhistle said, all happy.

The conductor laughed, too; Poppy had been clear; The classic trolls had a duty to chase the clouds in the sky to get full view of tonight's shooting stars. With a nod, Trollzart told his troops to pass through other clouds to their left to dispel them in mist particles.

- WOO AGAIN !! Penny exclaimed when she saw other clouds in front of them.

Trollzart, without any hesitation, rushed towards the cloud, piercing it without difficulty.... before noticing that something had disappeared.

- Penny ? Trollzart looked for the flute nearby.

- WEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! The musical instrument was in free fall, falling towards Trollstopia under them.

- PENNY ! HOLD ON, I'M COMING ! Trollzart screamed, before swooping in to catch his friend.

Fortunately, Trollzart's little hands caught Pennywhistle, saving her from her fall. Yet clumsy, Trollzart's avoid several Pop Trolls' pods... before crashing into one of them.

- AGAIN ! Pennywhistle exclaimed, but Trollzart gave her a discouraging look before flying back to the sky.

.

At the sudden sound, the troll living in the pod awoke with a start, his hair all twisty;

- AAH, WE NEED TO GET THE QUACKSONS OUT OF THE- oOF-

The young troll twisted his hooves into his favorite blanket, falling face first on the fuzzy floor of his pod. Stunned, he raised his yellow asleep eyes towards the clock on the wall; It was 10 a.m.

- OH NO, I'M LATE!! Mixy panicked and got up to get ready for the day, after managing to untangle his hooves.

He ran all over the pod, his techno troll tail hit the furniture and knocked objects off the ground that he hurriedly picked up and put them back in their place. He brushed his teeth awkwardly with a lollipop, then rushed to the other direction for breakfast... AH, he had forgotten to clean up his hooves!!

As he ran back to the bathroom, someone knocked on the door. Seeing that no one opened this one, Branch entered the colored pod, crouched so as not to bump his forehead against the door:

- Poppy should have built this door bigger... the grayish blue troll growled, standing up once he was inside, MIXY ? He called the name of the remix troll, chasing the dust on his laps.