🩸 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.⛸

Start from the beginning

"Come. The Queens are expecting you." Corin told Ariana pulling her into the room.

"Hello dear one!" Sulplicia said getting up from the table walking over to Ariana with Athenodora behind her. Once she was close enough to hug her she pulled her in for a hug.
"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you to Cia." Ariana spoke with a smile, pulling away to hug Athenodora.

"My girl! Never leave us again!" Athenodora told her squeezing the life out of the teen vampire.
"Dora, you're lucky I don't need to breath!" Ariana told the blonde woman.

The girls laughed.

"Now come. Have a cup of blood." Sulplicia said leading the girl to the table.

After about an hour of talking and catching up, it was time to get serious.

"Ariana. You know how you have always been like a daughter to us" Athenodora started with a small smile looking at the girl.

"Yeah. And I love you like extra parents,"

"Well, the kings and us have been discussing this for a while now, and we have finally come to the decision..." before Sulplicia could finish Athenodora cut her off. "We would like you to be Princess!"

Ariana was stunned. "Me? A princess? Shut Up!" She yelled excitedly.

"Yes. We know it's a big commitment, and a lot of responsibility, but please do it? For us."

Ariana thought. "But what about my parents?"

"We aren't trying to replace your parents. They raised you. We didn't." Sulplicia reassured her.

"I want to be princess!"

The wives got up and hugged the new princess.

*

After Chelsea came back to get Ariana, they went to the throne room to give everyone the news.

"Hello Everyone!" Ariana said throwing the doors open with a smile on her face.

"My dear, have you come to a decision?" Aro asked walking down to stand in front of Ariana, holding his hand out to take hers.

Aro took Arianas hand and saw the conversation from earlier.

"You may make the announcement."

Ariana smiled and walked up the steps.
"I have some amazing! News." She started smiling at her friends and mates. "I'm going to be crowned Princess of the Volturi!" Ariana cheered catching them all of guard.

"I'm so happy for you Snowflake!" Jane told her.

Ariana walked off the steps and went around hugging her mates.

After congratulating Ariana, it was almost time for Heidi to bring in food.

"Ariana, are you comfortable enough yet to eat humans?" Marcus asked.

"Yes. I had human blood this morning with the Queens. And I think I'm ready to eat live."

"Good. Because here comes Heidi."

After feeding Aro came up with an idea.

"Jane, Chelsea, Renta, Heidi, take Ariana and go shopping for some more princess looking clothes. Also, get a dress for her coronation."

The girls nodded and left to get changed.

*