43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)

Start from the beginning

" Keep looking at me like that, and I will kiss you till you drop. " Said bright sarcastically and win giggled and they went to enjoy this beautiful evening.

(A/N:- Hope you guys know this iconic dialogue of Bright aka Sarawat 😉)

Mew and Gulf went to a couple which was Mew's high school friends. The couple hugged and congratulate Mew and Gulf.

" Baby, meet Max and his husband Tul. Max is my business partner and very hardworking person. Hahah and guys, my husband, Gulf. " Mew introduced MaxTul to Gulf. Gulf shook his hands with them.

" Such a handsome couple you both are!!! How many years of your marriage?? " Asked Gulf

" Thank you for the compliment Gulf! We have crossed 5 years of our marriage with full of love. " Said Max. Tul smiled at him and nodded.

" Mew, you are successful of finding a beautiful husband, he is too cute!! " Whispered max to Mew and they chuckled while Gulf and Tul were talking with each other.

Mew and Max were looking at their babies, they were looking so adorable tonight.

" Well, we need to welcome some more guests, so make yourself comfortable guys, allow us to take a leave right now. We will be right back. " Said Gulf and Mew nodded.

MaxTul shook thier hands and they congratulate again

" Well, what you were saying to him?? Why you both were chuckling??? Huh??? " Asked Tul in a bit harsh tone.

" Yell at me again and I will take off one your clothes, shall I start with your pants babe?? " Said Max with a smirk and Tul rolled his eyes playfully.

" Why you are always horny??? " Said Tul. Max chuckled.

" Because you are so cute!! " Said Max with a wink and they smiled.

(A/ N :- Haha well I have used some iconic dialogues of all guest couples😍... Did you guess this one?? Which max and tul just said!!😉)

" Stop teasing, let's take a selfie... What say?? " Asked Tul and Max took out his phone to take some photos. They were enjoying their time together.