42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)

Start from the beginning

" Yes I am! " Said Gulf while looking outside.

" Then, let's get my bestie married!! " Mild said cheerfully.

Meanwhile, Mew was in a different cottage room. Looking out from window. He also said lhong and turnout to be with him. He was nervous as hell.

Don't know why, but he keep thinking about the past, nightmares, his sins

Don't know why, but he keep thinking about the past, nightmares, his sins. He was feeling like this marriage should happen or not?

Mew was in a verge of crying. He want to meet Gulf. He need his support because negative thoughts were grabbing him. He constantly trying to adjust his suit which is already perfect but he was nervous.

But then he saw his phone lock screen photo which was undoubtedly Gulf. He smiled. Gulf's charming face always gave him a positive vibe and a beautiful smile on his face.

" Nervous?? " Asked lhong. Mew nodded.

" Come on Mew! You are going to be married. He is going to be yours officially. Cheer up!! " Said Turbo cheerfully. Mew smiled and nodded.

Suddenly, someone knocked on door, lhong went to open and saw Mew's dad. He entered and saw Mew was standing besides window.

" Nervous my son?? " Said Mew's dad. Mew nodded.

" It happens. When I was getting married to your mom, I was nervous as well. You know at that moment, what my dad said to me?? " Mew shook his head.

" He said to me that, this day is never going to come back. So we should not just waste it by getting nervous besides, we should enjoy each an every second of it. My son many obstacles came in your life. But you have crossed them. Now, God is giving you a beautiful gift in form of Gulf. So, don't think negative. Just go with the flow....okay?? " Mew nodded while hearing what his dad just said. He hugged him and said thank you to him.

Mew felt better now. He was standing by the window, all set to walk down the aisle.

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and started walking out of the cottage

All the family members, relatives , friends , colleagues have took their respective seats and there was a live musical band who were singing. The moment was already magical.