+Demon Zenitsu+

"Tanjiro look theres a nice place to sit down there" "Alrigth!" I sat Zenitsu down after a few minutes I saw Zenitsu start to crumble and cry "Z-zenitsu!!" I started crying as well "Tanjiro you know this is ganna happen to me..I don't want to die even though this is a dream if I were you I would spend as much time with me before I go to waist" "N-no zenitsu is only let you d-did I'll protect you!" "Sayonara Tanjiro.." all I could see was the white and yellow kimono Zenitsu was wearing after that my dream turned all black..

Tanjiros POV
I woke up sweating I had a horrible dream of Zenitsu leaving me it had only been a few days since I met him and I cared so much now it hurt me when I imagined him dying I rushed towards zenitsus room "Zenitsu zenitsu!!" I yelled through the hallways I found him peacefully sleeping on his futon not making a sound it was almost like he was dead I pushed those thoughts away and hugged him turns out I ended up sleeping on him "pmmmmh hmmmp" I heard him in my hear I jolted up unaware of my surroundings I had accidentally hit zenitsu on his chin with my head.

Zenitsus POV
This idiot hit me I can't blame him tho he was sleeping "Oh my God zenitsu I'm so sorry!" He started bowing I smiled at him to say it was okay "Were going to mount Natagumo today zenitsu are you ready?" He said going to his room I nodded

Hours later
Nezukos POV
I devolved feelings for Inosuke even tho he can yell at me its Alrigth he hasn't noticed yet but I'm afraid if I tell Onii- Chan he's ganna tell me no cause I'm too young "Kenuko hurry up!" He said I saw Zenitsus yellow kimono in the distance " Hey Inosuke look zenitsu is there!" "PENITSU!!!"he yelled I saw Zenitsu running towards us when he got here he had hugged Inosuke and me I felt jealous "Hey Nezuko and Inosuke !" I heard Onii Chan yell " Hello Onii chan!" I said back he looked more happier.

Noones POV
The 4 freinds were crossing a river "Hey someone carry penitsu he doesn't know how to swim!" "you kentaro! Carry him" Tanjiro had stars in his eyes when Inosuke told him to do so, Tanjiro picked zenitsu up the usual way he does (bridal style)
"Onii Chan is acting weird" Nezuko looked at her big brother "How?" Tanjiro asked "I don't know but your acting way to touchy with zenitsu.." Nezuko said squinting her eyes at him " whaaaa-? I'm not" "yes you are you didn't even ask zenitsu first if you could carry him like that what if he feels uncomfortable?"Zenitsu burrows his face in Tanjiros chest "Zenitsu are you Uncomfortable with holding you like this?" Tanjiro asked zenitsu while standing on a rock in the middle of the lake zenitsu shook his head as a no "See! Your just jealous you don't get to carry him aren't you?" "Am not!" Nezuko said angrily " Yea you are don't lie- or maybe....just telling you your too young for that Nezuko " Tanjiro said pointing at Inosuke Nezuko blushed mad " S-shut up!" She said covering her face with her hands "Alrigth zenitsu you can get off now" zenitsu plopped on the ground and started walking again "how old is zenitsu Inosuke?" Asked Nezuko " I don't know" he said "Zenitsu is 13" Tanjiro answers "WHAT?! 13!!!?? HES YOUNG!!" Nezuko said yelling zenitsu looked at the ground in embarrassment "Don't earth zenitsu we won't bully you for it" Tanjiro said walking beside Zenitsu"HEY WORMS INOSUKE THE GREAT SEES SOMETHING!" Inosuke yelled "What is it?" Tanjiro asked +oh shoot I forgot about the crow just pretend like they didn't get one+ "I think it's the house were ganna be staying in for the nigth" answered Nezuko "Hello you must be the demon slayers" said a old man "Yes we are!" Said Tanjiro "well unfortunately I only have two futons only two people can fit in them" "w-well we will figure that out sir!" Said Tanjiro after they got a doctor's check they went to the room "I don't wanna sleep with penitsu!" Yelled Inosuke "And neither then you yontato!" He yelled "Well Nezuko isn't sleeping with you either!" Tanjiro said back " WELL THATS ALRIGTH I GET A WHOLE BED TO MYSLEF HAHAHA!" Tanjiro looked at nezuko she had a puppy face on her face " Fine Nez-" before he could say anything zenitsu was about to fall back on the hard floor intime Tanjiro cached him "As I was saying Nezuko, if your ganna sleep with Inosuke your ganna have to be on the other side of it!" Tanjiro said while a restless zenitsu was in his arms "Hmp! Your no fun! It's no fair you and zenitsu get to sleep together your probably ganna take off his muzzle and start kissing him aren't you?!" Nezuko said grinning at Tanjiro *Insert Zenitsu blushing at Tanjiro from that one episode but instead it's Tanjiro blushing*  "WOAHHHH NEZUKO I WOULD NEVER!!!" Tanjiro yelled "True facts! I can tell you have a crush on him you can't hide it! Why not marry him already? Your old enough aren't you?" Nezuko was all out on him "....Nezuko why are you so mean? Meanie!" Tanjiro responded "Whatever I'm going to bed!" Tanjiro set zenitsu down on the futon "sigh" he laid down beside Zenitsu 'Can he take off his muzzle can he talk?' Tanjiro thought he reached his hand over to zenitsus muzzle.

Tanjiros POV
I started thinking if zenitsu could take off his muzzle and if he could talk thoughs flooded through my brain I thought of the dream I had dthe other day he was talking and he didn't have his muzzle on I don't remember how his voice sounded thought "Zenitsu...I love you" I whispered "HA SEE I TOLD YOU YOU HAD A CRUSH ON HIM!!" Nezuko sprung up "N-nezuko!!!!! Stop that!!! "Tanjiro put his hands over his face embarrassed"It's Alrigth but he doesn't deserve you" Nezuko said "Ouch that hurt but Nezuko do you think he can talk?" Tanjiro asked" I don't know why not try taking his muzzle off" she said crawling towards zenitsus side "Alrigth..." Tanjiro said had grabbed he bamboo piece off Zenitsus lips you could see a little bit of Zenitsus teeth you'd think they'd be dirty but they aren't somehow his teeth a pearly white! " Ahhh~ his breath smells like sweet peaches!"
"Nezuko stop bieng weird!" I said trying to put back the muzzle, all of a suden zenitsu flipped to the other side with his face in the pillow "Damn it!" I said "It's your problem good night Tanjiro " I was panicking what if by morning I would be dead?! What's if zenitsu goes insane?! Welp I guess I'll just hope he doesnt

Morning
Zenitsus POV
It felt different today in the morning something was off then I noticed my Bamboo muzzle hanging for my neck "H-hey zenitsu" said Tanjiro half asleep "O-i-uhh hey Tanjiro?" "C-can I kiss you?" Was Tanjiro drunk? "what?!" Tanjiro had grabbed my face and kissed me worst of all he used his tounge "WHAT THE HELL TANJIRO!?" I semi yelled at him not wanting to wake up the others I heard soft snoring coming from him, he didn't mean it did he? That hurt me I don't know why....

Hey guys tysm for 600 views that art cover is not mine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but you know I have more like that one 😂 but Alrigth
Count words-1295