Post-Brexit Immigration Policy

The post-Brexit immigration policy is a new policy implemented by the UK on 1 January 2021

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The post-Brexit immigration policy is a new policy implemented by the UK on 1 January 2021. With the implementation of the new policy, the rules for migrates have changed. This policy restricts the members of the European Union and European Economic Areas to work in the UK without a visa. The members of the EU and EEA will be facing more difficulties by now to reserve a place for them in the UK in any domain be it study, job or play. However Irish citizens will remain free to work without a visa. The implementation of this policy has raised many questions among common people when it comes to applying for a job.

What limitations on migrates are caused by this policy?

The makes some rules clear which should be met by migrates to get a job in the UK. This policy demands the following:

The migrates must have applied for (and being appointed ) by a high-level job The migrates are skillful and are being offered a job from a genuine organization The migrates should know the English language The migrates should be offered pay of £25,600

Although the pay of migrates has been estimated to a specific point, in some cases there is an exception. People with salaries lower than £25,600 will be eligible if they have some special qualities like if they have a Ph.D. degree or if there is a shortage in that particular occupation but even based on these specific conditions the salary can be reduced to a minimum of £20,480.

EFFECT OF SALARY RESTRICTION:

These salary restrictions have badly affected those who were supposed to work in low-skilled jobs having a salary of £10,000 or £20,000 (less than £25,600). Only the Irish citizens or the citizens of the UK would be able to roll in such businesses. These restrictions did not just affect the people badly but also disturbed them financially. However, people should not give up because even small businesses and organizations offer good packages for a determinant and skillful person and even the policy has given special discounts for the skilled persons such as those who have a Ph.D. degree in a particular subject. Having unbeatable skills in a field one can achieve a place in these businesses too.

FOR INSTANCE:

The salary requirements in the new policy have affected people working below £25,600. On the other hand it's a great chance to be a HGV driver where the starting salary is £27000+ per year in the UK. There is around 60K driver shortage in the country. So if you're an immigrant and looking for a sure job and career, this is your best choice. Although the . You need to still have UK license & take training in UK. Which might be expensive for an immigrant. Th test are in English so if you're English is not good, its tough be a HGV driver in the UK.

HOW CAN THE WORKER MEET ALL THE REQUIRED CONDITIONS IN POST BREXIT IMMIGRATION POLICY

The to get a place in the United Kingdom. The marks are being divided based on the skills of the person.

A job offer from a skilled person will give the migrant 40 points. The condition of the ability to speak and understand should be fulfilled. The ability to speak English gives 10 points. 20 points are there for a person who was able to meet all the salary requirements that are £25,600. Qualification of a person can make him earn more points. Having a Ph.D. in the subject relevant to his work gives him 10 points while the Ph.D. in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) gives the person 20 marks. A person being able to score 70 marks should apply for the settled status before 30 June 2021.