36. PREPARATIONS

Magsimula sa umpisa

" Sure son! I'm soooooo happy to hear that. Omg! Wedding suits! Go and take Gulf with you. He is in his room. " Said Gulf's mom teasingly. Mew blushed and nodded and went to Gulf's room. He saw Gulf saw sitting in his sofa doing some work on laptop. Gulf got shocked when he saw Mew there suddenly.

" Mew??? What are you doing here?? I...I mean when did you came here??? " Mew went to Gulf and fell on his knees while sobbing.

" Baby please please I m so sorry!!!! I know, I know I shouldn't have raised my voice like that. Please forgive me! " Mew was a crying mess and Gulf really got scared to see him like this.

" Mew, Don't cry please. Stop! I am not angry with you! " Gulf pulled his into a close embrace and Mew burries his face in Gulf's neck. Gulf can't see him like this, crying and begging for mercy. After few minutes, they felt better and they share an eyelock with each other.

" Baby.... Actually today we have to start with our wedding preparation. Both the moms have allowed for that, will you?? " Mew said excitedly.

" Of course Mew. So how should we start and from where? We have so much to do!!! Hehe you are too fast..I must say " Gulf giggled.

" Of course I am baby!!! Let's start with our wedding suits. Mom's friend had agreed for designing suits for you. He is a professional, and he called us today for some trial, so shall we baby?? " Mew asked.

" Wwoooowwww wedding suits!! And mom got the designer too....mom is the best!!! I m so excited Mew!!!! Let's go!!! " Gulf said excitedly. Mew nodded happily and they went to the designer.
While driving, they started discussing about their wedding.

" Baby, what kind of wedding you want?? I mean... Any location in your mind?! " Mew asked.

" Ummm... I have an idea... But maybe you will like it or not! So you say your idea. " Gulf said nervously.

" Spell it out baby.... Whatever wifey wants, hubby will do! " Mew smirked. Gulf flustered.

" Then.... I always imagined to have a forest wedding. Just imagine, you and me, everybody in that full decorated forest...and are exchanging our vows!!

Even mom was also loved this idea!! Sooo.... Ummm.. I know sounds girly but it was my wish which I want.... So I was... " His sentence hung when Mew said....

" Done baby!! Forest wedding sounds veryyy unique and romantic!! I really loooooved this idea! " Said Mew excitedly and gave a wink. Gulf smiled and nodded.

" Boo, can I call my all friends and cousins also for our wedding?? " Gulf said.

" Baby, do you really need to ask this??? Of course you can call everyone!!! I will invite my friends, cousins and colleagues too! " Mew said and Gulf happily nodded.

After few minutes, they reached to the designer. When the entered the studio, they saw a person talking on his phone with a 2-3 secretaries standing besides him.

Mew and Gulf shared a look and went to that person. The person turned around and saw two handsome boys, looking at him.

" Excuse me hot boys? How can I help? Oh wait.... Mew.... Is this you?? " Said that designer. Mew nodded confusingly.

" Mew, you don't remember me?? It's me James! How can you forget me Mew? " Mew eyes widened in surprise and he immediately went to hug James.

(A/N:- Readers don't mind his name. This is a republishing book so at that time I have used his name. So just let it be okay?)

" P'James!!!! I m so sorry!!! How are you?? Oh my god I didn't realised it that mom was mentioning about you! P'James, I m happy to meet you! " Mew said while hugging James. James smiled and patted in his shoulder.

P'James is a family friend of Suppasit family. They know each other since Mew was in highschool.
James doesn't like to be called as uncle so he always said Mew to call as P'James.

" Baby, meet P'James. He is the most professional personality I have ever met. He is amazing for his designing skills and also his name comes in the top designers list. I m so inspired by him since we met!! " Mew introduced him to gulf. Gulf shook his hands with James. James smiled.

" Swadee krub! I'm Gulf Kanawut. I m ......"

" My boy, I know everything about you. Mew's mother told me a lot of things about you. You are so blessed that you are going to marry Mew. He will always love you, otherwise you can tell me, I will kick him hehe!! " Gulf giggled and Mew pouted.

" I'm never gonna leave him so, no kicks!! " James and Gulf laughed while Mew pouted.

" Okay boys! Enough jokes, let's talk some business now. Mew, your mom had told me about the suits...so ready??? Shall I start showing?? You guys reading for the trials?! "

They look at each other for a second. They don't know why but their hearts were beating like crazy. They are going to get married soon and they are going to try their wedding suits now.

For them this moment is going to be special which they really want to cherish forever.

They both took a deep breath........

" Yes, we are ready!!! " They said in unison andd smiled!!!

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby