" Baby?? " Mew was so shocked to see gulf there.

" You?? You tried to kill Marky??? " Gulf was looking so shocked and scared.

" No baby come to me. Don't listen him. He is lying!!!! I m changed baby. I m changed now. Baby....come here please... " Mew took a step forward to grab Gulf's hand but... Gulf took a step back.

" I....I thought *sobs* you are changed.....but I guess...you can never change Mew. I thought you...love me and you have changed.....but.....

Firstly you killed Alex, then you tried to kill Marky, you also beated Fiat that day , almost beated him till death. *Sobs*

Mew I thought you changed, but no....I was wrong!! " said Gulf while crying in front of media and press, they were literally just started clicking photos for making it as a scandal.

All the reporters started making news and starting going live so that they can show the real face of Mew Suppasit.

Mew Suppasit's boyfriend??????? Are they married??? Who is Gulf???

(Said one interviewer)

He ditched his boyfriend???? The famous CEO Mew Suppasit is cheater???

( Said another reporters)

His boyfriend is crying........mew is evil??????? CRUEL CEO!!!!

And who is Alex?????

( Said new channel reporter)

Mew killed a guy named Alex????

MEW SUPPASIT IS A MURDERER?????????

HE KILLED SOMEONE???????

( said Gossip queen channel reporter)

Mew was getting frustrated now. He saw everybody is making news... gossiping...... making it look like a scandal and Marky was just smiling and enjoying this havoc!!!

But Mew's main focus was Gulf who was literally became a crying mess.

" Baby.... don't say this. Baby I love you. I did this for us, to save us. I don't want anyone to come between us that's why. Baby listen to me I...."

" Now you listen to me Mr. Mew Suppasit, you did this for me right??? You are killing people for me, then how about I should go away from you......so far that you can never reach. " Gulf took a gun from someone and pointed it on his head.

" Gulffffff......noooooo....put the gun down......gulf put the gun down!!!!!! Calm down please baby......put the gun down..... " Said Mew in panic way.

" Mew.... Look what your obsession made me do.....I m trying to kill myself.... because you can never change.....you are killing innocent people because of me, I cannot live with this sin.

I guess, I should die.....goodbye Mew...... "

" Gulffffffff.....put the gun downnnnnnn....babyyyy please.....gulf gulf...gulffffff...."

Bbbbbbaaannngggggggggg

(Gunshot sound)

" Nooooooooo Gulffffffffff!!!!!!!!! "
Suddenly Mew woke up from his bed huffing and screaming Gulf's name. He realised that whatever he saw is just a dream, a NIGHTMARE.

Mew was trembling, sweating. He saw gulf killed himself in his dream. He never want this to be happen in real. He will die if gulf will do anything.

Mew's mom and dad immediately came to his room because he was screaming his lungs out while experiencing that dream.

When they entered, they saw mew was trembling so much. His body was shivering.

" Son, what happened?? Why you shouted are shivering so much??? "

" Mom....I......I.....I saw.....a..... nightmare......I....saw...gulf killing himself because....of me....I... can't live without him.....well, you both gooo....I will be fine! " Mew started crying like a baby and his mom and even dad immediately hugged him.

Since childhood, Mew use to have nightmares, but his mom and dad never had a chance to see him and console him, they never be with mew or give him attention.

First time they were looking at this Mew which made them emotional and sad. They are feeling guilty not to be with him when he wants them.

" Son, we are really sorry. We know you have suffered a lot! And we were never be with you. Please forgive us. We don't deserve forgiveness but please son..." Mew's mom was shedding tears.

" Mom don't say this. Don't cry. I can't see you like this, not even dad. I said I will be fine...but mom dad, I have a request. " Said Mew while wiping his tears.

" What is it my son?? " Asked Mew's dad.

" I want to get marry gulf as soon as possible. I can't wait now. I want him mom.....I just want him please.....try to convince his mom.... can you both do this??? For me??? " They both shared a look and then look at mew with a smile.

" Anything for you my son, get ready. We will go to Gulf's house to talk to them. " Mew was so happy to hear this. He immediately hugged them and they start getting ready.

Whereas, Gulf was at his office that time. He went early to office due to so much work he have to complete before deadline. Today, Gulf decided to ask forgiveness from fiat. He knows what mew did was unforgivable.

Fiat was a wrong person but no one deserves such behaviour according to Gulf. So he decided he will apologize to Fiat today at office.
Suddenly, two more employees entered the office, doing some gossip about an intern.

" You know that cute intern, fiat....he left this office. I heard this from somewhere. I m so sad. He was so cute. I came to know he went abroad to his parents. I wish that cute intern came back. " Two employees were gossiping which Gulf heard.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????

Fiat.... Fiat left this company???

Nooo....I m feeling so bad for him.

I know he did because of me. That day mew beated him because of me.

Why I am so bad luck for everyone around me!!!!!

I m so sorry fiat!!! Well I m happy that now I don't have to face your improper behaviour...... but I m feeling guilty too!!!

I will just pray wherever you are, just be happy and find someone you love.

Gulf said to himself and started working again. He was having a very busy day due to so much work.

After a veryyyy tiring day, Gulf finally went to his house. He tried to call mew a lot in day time but he didn't picked up. He was getting angry!!!

But when he entered, he heard some sounds like some guests came to his house. But Gulf entered he saw......

" Hi baby! Back from work? " Mew said excitedly.

" Hey my son! Finally you came back!! We were waiting for you!!!! " said Mew's mom.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby