I m not asking you baby... I m telling you. No need to call cab. Now your punishment is take a day off right now. I'm coming to pick you. See ya love.

Gulf dropped his phone. He was in confusement. He can't take a day off, he have so much pending work to do. But also he can't say no to Mew otherwise he have to take the punishment.

Mew, I can't take a day off. Try to understand. I have a lot of work to do. My boss will not gonna allow. Please boo~!

After this message, Gulf didn't get any reply. He was so scared. He thought he hurted mew or maybe made him angry...

Shit!!!!!! What should I do now...

Mew.... I... I can't take day off.....

Please understand....

Umm I have an idea, after work I will directly go to his house. And I will apologize him then and there.

Yeah perfect plan!!!!

Hah!! Such smart boy I am!!

Smartness plus handsome too!!

About what should I do about this fiat... He is getting on my nerve!!

Gulf was in deep thought, but started working, but after few minutes, the secretary came to Gulf's cabin.

" Sir Gulf! Boss had told you to take a day off today. You can leave. " Gulf was shocked. Without even asking, how can his boss allow him to take a day off?

" But.... I didn't asked him for this! Where is boss? I need to ask him directly. " Secretary nodded and they both went to the boss cabin.
When Gulf reached, there are one more person sitting with boss, turning his back to the door.

" Hey kanawut, congratulations!!!You are engaged now! So.... Why didn't you told me that you married him?? " * pointing at the person sitting in front of him*

Gulf got confused but then that person turned his chair towards him and Gulf's eyes widened.

" Mew???? What are you doing here??? When did you came?? And how you know my boss?? "
Mew said nothing just smirked and went to Gulf and hugged him.

" Well, we just met and and became friends! Am I right?? " Asked Mew to Gulf's boss. He nodded.

" Gulf you can take a day off today. Go with him. He is your fiance now. And a.... About work.. Don't worry I will tell any other to complete. You.... You can go! " Gulf can see his boss is not saying this at wish, he was hesitating, like he is forced to say this.

/ flashback few minutes ago /

" May I come in?? " Asked Mew.

" Yes gentlemen, Who are you?? What can I do? " Said Gulf's boss.

" Who am I.... Why am I here.... That doesn't matter... What matter is.... WHAT I WANT! " Said Mew in a dark voice.

" Excuse me?? What you want?? "

" Your employee.... Gulf kanawut is my fiance. Give him a day off. Simple! "

" Listen mister, I don't care who you are and what's your relationship with my employees. Gulf had many works to do so I can't allow him to take a day off. Sorry. You may leave. " Mew immediately went to that boss and grabbed his collar.

" Oh really..... You think you said this and I will obey??? Hah! Well do you know who I am?? " Gulf's boss was getting scared by this. Mew suddenly grabbed neck of that boss a bit hard which made him choke.