He went to his car and drove his way to the airport.

.

Haikuan arrived at the airport, he opened the message and texted the number that he was given.

"Hi, I'll be the one escorting you today, Mr. Xiao Zhan asked me to. My name is Liu Haikuan. Please contact me if you are around.. then send," he mumbled as he clicked the send button.

After few minutes, he received a message, "We'll be right there, where are you?" the message said.

"At the west wing, at the waiting area," he replied back.

The message was read but no reply, he sighed as he crossed his arm on his chest as he waited for them.

Then his phone rang, indicating that he received a message, he immediately looked at it, "What is the color of your clothes?"

"I'm wearing a beige long coat, I'm leaning against a pillar," he replied.

"Hi!" a voice suddenly interrupted Haikuan, he looks at who it was and it's a man, a beautiful man with another beautiful man beside him, 'are they an angel?' he asked himself, astonished at the two beautiful men in front of him.

"H-hello..." he stuttered, his cheeks flushed red.

"Nice to meet you, you're Mr. Liu Haikuan right?" The man asked him.

"A-ah, oh yes--" he was flustered. He bowed, "nice to meet you," he stuttered.

"By the way, I'm Wang Zhuocheng and this is Zhu Zanjin," he introduced.

'Even their names are beautiful,' he thought. "Hello Mr. Wang and Mr. Zhu," he chuckled awkwardly.

"Shall we get going?" Zhuocheng asked cheerfully as he grabbed Zanjin's hand.

"O-oh, yes," Haikuan answered, flustered.

They arrived at the Haikuan's car, the two sat at the back while Haikuan drove for them.

As they were on their way, Haikuan spoke, "When was the last time you came back here?" he asked.

"After two years of living in the US, this is the first time I came back here," Zhuocheng answered.

"While me, I'm living in the US for about five years maybe, and this is the fourth time I came back in China," Zanjin answered.

Haikuan smiled, "That's good. Living abroad must be nice," he commented.

"Yes, but well, sometimes we miss our hometown as well," Zhuocheng sighed.

"Oh, right," Haikuan reacted, "Well, you must be popular there, I guess?" Haikuan chuckled.

"Not quite," Zanjin chuckled.

"But the looks of the both of you, you look like you have a lover or something," Haikuan stated.

The two looked at each other then laughed at what he said, "We do have a lover," they said in unison.

"Really? That's great, that's great," Haikuan nodded, "Mus be hard leaving them there," he added.

The two laughed, "Actually, they're here," they both answered in unison once again.

"Oh, so you're going to meet them?" he asked.

"Nah, they're already here," they said together as they chuckle.

"Huh?" Haikuan's brows furrowed, he's confused.

"He's my boyfriend," they both answered in unison as they pointed at each other.

Haikuan's jaw dropped, surprised at what he just heard. 'So that's why Yibo is fidgety when asking this favor. It's because they're a couple!' he thought. He sighed internally.

"Is that so? I didn't think of that," Haikuan answered awkwardly.

"Well, you can't really tell," Zhuocheng chuckled, "Well, anyway, we're both an omega, sorry for not telling you in advance," he added with his apologetic face. "Cause it looks like you're a fine alpha yourself and we're worried you might worry about your privacy or something," Zanjin added.

Haikuan looked at the mirror, 'haaah! that's why they are both angelic looking. Two beautiful omegas, but unfortunately they're dating each other,' he sighed internally.

"It's okay for me. Gender doesn't matter when you help people," Haikuan said with a smile despite being a little disappointed.

"Thanks, we know we can trust you," Zhuocheng giggled.

Haikuan's cheeks flushed red, 'Oh no, he's so cute!' he complimented inside his head.

"You're right!" Zanjin agreed with a giggle as well.

'And him too!' Haikuan screamed inside his head.

"A-anyway, w-we're here," he stuttered as he stopped the car in front of his house.

"From now on, we'll stay at your house in the meantime right?" Zhuocheng uttered, "Please take care of us!" The two bowed at him.

"Y-yes. P-please take care of me t-too," Haikuan stuttered as his cheeks flushed red at the sight of the two.

---

A/N: Is it lame? I feel like it is. HAHAHHA well, enjoy!

Ps: I know it's too late to remind this, but the way I show the characters in my stories is not the way I perceive them in real life. It's just fiction, the work of an imaginative mind, so don't take it seriously. Thank you~