(Mis)Fortune?

I'm sure we're all aware that we have a generally small fandom. I mean, Once is primarily popular in America, not really many other countries (I'm pretty sure).
Okay, so in terms of math (gross, I know), if one eighth of America watches once, and half of those people are unhealthily obsessed with once, than one sixteenth of America is obsessed with once. And my guess is that ten to forty of those people are somewhere between eleven to fifteen. So think about how hard it is to find somebody our age who watches once. SO, I had the terrible idea of becoming a monster and ALL FIVE of my best friends into a once death trap. On the bright side, Monday's aren't bad for just me anymore! And I can talk about my theories and suspicions and rants and hatreds and EVERYTHING!!! It just kinda sucks for them because now they are trapped in the same endless black hole of hope, misery, and craziness that ten to forty percent of the crazy power watchers of once in America are also trapped in.

So yea, pretty small fandom...

Plus, please check out my edit that I'm taking MUCH pride in making. Find it in the multimedia section at the beginning of the chapter! I really hope you like it!!!