To me, she look gorgeous

To me, she look gorgeous. I bite my lip as she stood still with her hands infront of her laying on her dress.

"We are all here today for the coronation of these fine young men and the gorgeous Woman with them, I am proud of these young successors and wish them a happy future of ruling out new united country! Oxlentopia" Steven said with open arms.

Huge claps and cheers came from the crowd. I look back at everyone with me and they all had concerned looks on their faces.

Behind steven were five thrones. I was guessing they were for y/n and the four siblings.

"To the four brothers of Willex and Steven, I shall give you the titles of King! Kings of oxlentopia!" A dude with weird robes said.

The four brothers smiled and walked up the steps together, every pace was the same.

They kept down and they were soon crowned. They stood and turned and walked down about 2 steps then stopped, facing to wards the crowd.

"And to the Warrior, she fought for us, she freed us. She deserves to be queen, and that is why we now give her the title.... Queen Of Oxlentopia!" He said.

Wait, she freed them? No. She must of done it without knowing this was about to happen. Would she free them?

We watched as y/n gracefully walked up the steps. She bowed down as a crown was placed on her head.

Then she stands. Willex smiles and comes over to her with a clothed stick in her hand. I furrow my eye brows.

Willex uncovered the cloth and there in her hands was a staff with a shining green stone inside. Y/n smiled and took the staff in her hand.

The boys turn around and the five off them walk together up to the thrones. They take a sit.

Y/n in the middle holding her staff, and the boys on either side of them. Their crowns glistening from the light.

I turn to edmund and nod. Edmund reaches into his pocket and a mini torch appears in his hands.

He shines it at the chandelier that's starts shiny rainbow colors. Suddenly people started jumping up and heaps of sand gaurds burst Through the door.

The doors burst open and there's our army standing ready to fight. People came over with keys and started setting me and the others free from our shackles.

Y/n's POV
I stand and pull off my skirt. Underneath it was a plain black skirt. My heels were soon replaced by boots and my long sleeve black gloves turn into black leather hand gloves.

The four brothers go out and separate covering a place in the crowd.

I was about to move when a hand gripped my arm. I turned around my hair whipping across my face.

Their stood caspian I started getting a terrible head ache. "Y/n your being controlled, stop this and we live our lives together!" He said coming really close toy face.

I tried to fight his grip but something on me was stopping me from pulling away with all my strength.

"Let me go!" I yelled, I ways about to hit him with the staff but but he grabbed onto that hand too.

He pulls on my arms and wraps them around his neck as smashes his lips mine. Everything froze except for me and caspian

He le go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. I started kissing back not knowing what I was doing.

"AHH!" I scream, pulling away from caspian as a shocking pain erupted in my thigh.

Caspian growls and pushes me behind him as Aris comes up and starts a fight with him.

I feel someone coming towards me so I turn around and blast magic from my staff.

But the magic wasn't green like it was before, it was f/c (favorite color that's not Green)

It was steven.

"You lied to me!" I yelled out in anger.

"Y/n listen! We were taken from this! This was ours untill caspian father and the other seven lords ruined everything!!" Steven yelled as sends sand my way

I spin my staff deflecting the dark sand. I bend down allowing my staff to go above me spinning, and I met steven and whack him in the face with the staff.

Steven goes flying into the cobble wall. I smirk and spin my staff and then thumbing it on the ground.

Third Person
Thunder struck y/n catching everyone's attention. Dean stares up at the shining white lighten as it disappears revealing a ready to fight y/n.

 Dean stares up at the shining white lighten as it disappears revealing a ready to fight y/n

This is supposed to go on your forehead

"FOR NARNIA!" She yelled and charged at the sand solider's

Suddenly a mighty roar followed after it and the Pevensies along with the narnians smile and kept fighting.

Dean soon had a change of heart. He wanted to dot he right thing for....... Narnia.....

He wanted to fight for narnians..... Not for Oxlentopia

~Hope you enjoyed this long chapter, it might not be that LONG but here it is!~