What Does idek Means???

Let's say you are texting your friend and you ask them a question. They respond with idek. You send back question marks. You quickly search for it but instead you look for this book cause Im the boss. Or you use the lazy internet and search What does idek means? Can't find what it means.Then look again just on profile in this exact book. 

Idek means: I don't even know

Example: M= Me,F= Friend

                        M: What did Jake do to get in trouble????

                        F: Idek

Well today you learned something new. That is Idek means I don't even know. New thing I am taking request for text languages so ask for any you like to know or needs to be in the book. Happy Text Life!!!!

        (Author Note): Hey Peeps, so I made a new story and Wattpad deleate most of the story  and now i have to redo that book. It will be out sometime this week and the next chapter will be out on the Saturday after this one or this Saturday ethier one. Well this actually happened to me and my friend asked me a question and I was like Idek and she was like ??? and i said  Wat??? then she said what does that mean and i told her and she like ohhh. So yeah. If i didn't put What Does Idk means then I will do that one next. 

Bie, Luv Ya Peeps 

                             ~Jada