26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION

Começar do início

" No son, I m not going on oppose. I am happy if you are happy. Call Gulf and tell him to come for dinner with his mom. " Mew nodded and then he reminds something.

" Umm...Mom, I forgot to inform you last night that I did my important work again.

I donated money for that orphanage. After dropping gulf to his house. I was so happy last night that I met Gulf again that's why I donated. "

(A/N:- Hope you guys remember the important work of Mew I mentioned in chapter 24....😉..gotcha!)

" I know son. They informed me about that. When you were in rehab, I used to donate, and now you. My Good boy...! I m so proud of you!! " Said Mew's mom proudly.
Mew smiled at them and went to his room to call his baby.

" Darling, do you think what we are doing is good for him??? Marriage is a big deal! " Dad asked to mom.

" Yes honey. I trust Gulf fully. As you can see mew's condition, only Gulf can save him and can make him live his life again happily again. Trust me honey. And see, we got our old Mew back!!! All because of Gulf. "

" I do darling. It's not like I hate him. I m scared that things should not get repeat again! "

" It will not... Well, Let me make some good coffee for you, you will feel better.

Let me call gulf's mom also and invite her personally. " Said Mew's mom.

" Wait darling, I need to ask you something. " Mew's dad made her stop.

" Yes honey??? " Said mew's mom.

" You withdrawal 10 lacs cash from bank yesterday without telling me.

Can I ask why?? Such big amount?? Is everything ok?? Is it for that donation which Mew just told?? " Asked mew's dad suspiciously.

" No no it's not for donation. Mew gave his own money for that.

Umm.. Well.. I... I needed that for some my important work. I have to give that money to someone.

So that's why.... Why can't I??? It's my money also naa~! I didn't used for shopping.. Hehe! "

" Of course my love. Money is yours, I m yours! I was just worried. Forget about it. Let's drink coffee! " They hugged each other and mom went to the kitchen.
Whereas, Mew was calling to Gulf for the invitation. Gulf received that call.

Gulf:- Hello? Mew?

Mew:- Babyyy~ I miss you so much! I want youuuuuu So bad right now!!

Gulf:- I miss you too Boo. *shyly*

Mew:- Boo?? That's nice...liked it!!! Well, I have a news for you.

Gulf :- What is it??

Mew:- My mom and dad wants you and your beautiful mom to come to our house today for dinner.

Gulf:- Huh?? Why suddenly?? Did I something wrong Or did you???

Mew:- No one did nothing naa.. Just a normal get together and dinner...and some talk... You know like FAMILY DINNER. It's my order.

Gulf:- ooooohhh Okay let me ask my mom about this then I will inform you.

Mew:- hmm.... Talk to her and tell me immediately otherwise baby will get another punishment. I m waiting my love. Love you baby....

Gulf:- Yes I will....i don't want any punishment now... Bye... Love you too.

Gulf hung up the call and immediately went to his mom's room. His mom was talking with someone on the call. After finish talk, she looked at Gulf questionably.