𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱

Y/N POV

I sighed in disappointment and leaned against the trunk in the treetop, sitting on one of them, watching from a distance the beginner's mistakes of a blueberry and the redhead's efforts to help him.

Looking at them, my thoughts went back to when I saw Langa's race against Shadow. I could hardly believe that the person in front of me who had a problem standing on a skateboard a while ago and the newcomer who stunned me that night are the same.

It seems that it was the luck of a beginner...

Yet every time I looked at him, I felt that what I had been waiting for would happen. Something unexpected that can amaze me again. And it was my guess that helped me a lot in the past, so I didn't doubt it.

It's been a week since I met Langa. Although we didn't talk much during that time and it was impossible to say that we were exactly best friends, I got quite used to his presence. I even realized over time how important his presence was here. Mainly for Reki.

I couldn't help but notice that he had changed in that one week. Although the others may not have noticed, I saw it right away, I've known him for a few years. The joy in the eyes that used to be here only when he rode a skateboard, a smile that was not just out of habit so that others would not worry about him ...

To everyone else, Reki seemed like someone always happy, someone who didn't care. The first time I saw him, I thought the same thing, but after a while, I could make out when he was touched by a word that others thought only for fun. I was able to recognize his fake smile and also the time when he had tears in his eyes and he preferred to come up with an excuse to leave. Until now, I had tried to be a support for him, even though most of the time it was he who saved me in difficult situations. I owed him a lot...
𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

F͟L͟A͟S͟H͟B͟A͟C͟K͟ (three years ago)                    

"Guys! It is that kid again! Oi, you will not run away like last time!" One of them shouted at me and pushed me hard until I hit the brick wall behind me. I could feel a small stream of blood running down my face, but I didn't even bother to wipe it, instead, I turned and thrust my fists into the same man's jaw with all my might. When I heard the soft crunch, I smiled contentedly.

The hit threw the man off balance and he had to take a few steps back to stay on his feet.

"You bastard- just wait until we're done with you. We'll see if you have that much energy." As soon as he said that, he and his other two companions surrounded me.

Quick evaluation of the situation:

First, I have two relatively unpleasant injuries.

Second, they have an overall numerical advantage, three to one.

Thirdly, I have nowhere to run and I would not get far in my current state.

In other words, I fucked up.

"So what do we start with? Will you give us the money you owe us? Or maybe we'd better start by repaying a few injuries-" the one on the left started, but he didn't have time to say it because I kicked him in the leg. "I'm sorry, but it sounds boring. So goodbye! I hope I never see you again!" I said and took a moment of surprise to start the escape.

My plan was very simple, to get lost in the crowd on Main Street and then get as far as possible with the side streets. It may have been my only chance to shake them off.

After a few seconds, I heard angry shouts in the back behind me.

Wow. Looks like I underestimated them, they react faster than I expected.

But now was not the time to be surprised, I had to get out of here as quickly as possible. And even if I remember this ... So why am I so lucky that I knocked someone down right now?!

The moment I tried to get through the crowd to the nearest side alley, I drew someone with me with my clumsiness. And maybe it wasn't just my clumsiness but also that one of my legs broke beneath me and my vision was blurred as blood dripped into my eyes.

After the impact, I just hissed painfully and tried to get up as quickly as possible using the wall I was leaning against.

"Hey, you! Can you be more careful next time- Ahh !? A-are you okay? !! You're bleeding." a voice came from behind me. A moment later, someone's hand grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face the person I had knocked down.

Before I could answer his question (which would be: Do you think I'm okay !? Are you blind?) I noticed familiar characters moving closer to where I was standing. This made me panic, and I grabbed the stranger's hand and dragged him into the alley with me.

My nervousness was rising and I was running out of ideas. My injury hurt terribly, and all I saw before my eyes were black dots.

"Oi! What are you doing-!" The voice of the stranger brought me back to reality. I pressed him against the wall into the shadows and covered his mouth with my hand.

"Please be quiet," I whispered in his ear, trying to find a solution to the situation.

The stranger seemed strangely calm, and it seemed that he was trying to tell me something.

"Huh?"

...

E͟N͟D͟ O͟F͟ F͟L͟A͟S͟H͟B͟A͟C͟K͟  (for now)

The sound of a new message tore me from my memories. And it also reminded me that a change in Reki's behavior isn't the only thing I noticed in that week.

I pulled the phone out of my pocket and turned it on. When I looked at the announcement, I frowned slightly and clicked on it.

It was a link to the 'S' website that only those who were also allowed to enter 'S' knew about it.

Although I'm a bit of an exception...

After the link loaded, it only showed some chat of a few people who were talking about last week. And it didn't take long for what I expected to happen.

After a few seconds, several messages were cleverly erased, it looked as if they had never been there. Someone would say that the people deleted it or that it was a problem on that page. But this was not the first time this had happened. I noticed that some people who wrote daily and sent contributions to this page did not respond anymore because they lost access. It came to me very quickly because I 'knew' one of them. All I had to do was ask deftly here and there.

What is important, however, are not the people who did not even know for what reason they were removed, but the messages they wrote.

I went through my gallery in which there were screenshots of the messages that I managed to get either from my sources or myself.

Maybe I wouldn't care...

if the messages hadn't mentioned me as a Ghost and someone did not try to remove any mention of my existence.

♫︎☆♫︎☆♫︎☆♫︎☆♫︎☆♫︎☆♫︎☆♫︎☆♫︎☆♫︎☆♫︎☆♫︎
I apologize for the long wait! I hope you enjoy my writing for now. I wanted to ask if you want someone like our love interest. It could be everyone (Reki, Langa, Joe, Cherry ...). And if someone has any special wishes for what should be in the story, they can say (although I do not 100% promise that it will be here, I offer it as an option) If there are some grammatical mistakes or something didn't sense please tell me.

+little spoiler- the stranger in the flashback was Reki ofc.😏