Astrid: "It's Over there. Last night you were sleeping, One of the wolves tried to Bite it off you, so i took the initiative to place it somewhere safer."
She pointed to Vorgens satchel who was placed across the bonfire.

Vorgen walked to his satchel and retrieved it. He opened his satchel, checking his belonging, while taking a glance at his sister.

Vorgen: "You didn't mess with any of my stuff did you"
Asked the man, being suspicious of his sister.

Astrid: "Why would i?"

Vorgen: "............."

Astrid: "................."

Vorgen: *Sniff* *Sniff*

Astrid: "What? What are you sniffing for?"

Vorgen: *Scoff* "No reason..... Imma go take a leak"

Vorgen was about to go outside and do his business but he was stopped mid way, when his sister said

Astrid: "And then pack your things yeah?"

Hearing those words, Vorfen turned his head back to face his sister, and with his eyes squinted, he replied with an annoyed tone,

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Vorgen in His hooded tunic. And with his majestic beard. Looking like a fine Bum)

Vorgen: "........ Who the fuck died and said that i agreed on going? You are being goddamn delusional, woman"

Astrid: "Vorgen....... Come oooon..." The female viking groaned.

Vorgen: "Okay okay.... Let me ask you this then.... Give me one damn good reason why you want to go to Ashfeld"

Astrid: "...... I want to see father"

Vorgen was taken aback by the answer. He bites his lower lips, knowing he couldn't deny that was a damn good reason.

Vorgen: "You want to see..... Dad?"

Astrid: "Yes"

Vorgen: ".................."

Astrid: "Don't you also miss him?"

Vorgen: "I would be lying if i said i didn't"

Astrid: "Then what are you so afraid of ?"

Vorgen: "............. It's complicated"

Astrid: "What is? Explain it to me"

Vorgen: "A child like you won't understand."

Astrid: "A child? You're seriously calling me a child? I'm older than you!!"

Vorgen: "Shut it. Just because you're four years older it still doesn't mean shit."

Astrid: "What kind of Logic is that?"

Vorgen: "My L O G I C "

Astrid: "Your lo-- Youre being unreasonable!! exactly like a Child!!"

Blood and Steelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें