❄️Ganyu's training🐏

Start from the beginning

"Oh?" I asked.

"She's a Qiling after all, which makes her immortal." Explained Cloud retainer.

"I see." Replied Paimon, "which means Ganyu is half illuminated beast?!" She wondered out loud.

"Indeed." Replied Cloud Retainer.

"Hello Cloud Retainer, traveler,  and Paimon!" Greeted Ganyu.

"Oh there she is." Replied Cloud Retainer happily.

Cloud Retainer then continued to talk about Ganyu, "When she was little she was so chubby and cute, I used to take her around and fly to places and one day she got lost and rolled down a hill it was cute." Chuckled Cloud  Retainer.

Ganyu suddenly stopped in front of us and began to run away.

"Oops, I talk too much and too freely, please send her my apologies. I forgot she is very wary and serious about her weight. I just care about her too much, you know." Sighed Cloud Retainer.

"Noted," I replied. 

"No problem, we'll help." Replied Paimon happily.

"Thank you, and I hope you are able to find your brother soon." Replied Cloud Retainer as she flew off.

Brother, I almost forgot.

I paused a little as I ran.

"Are you okay?" Asked Paimon.

"Yeah, just pausing to think about the days when me and Aether spent time together." I replied, running again.

"Its alright! You got this!" Paimon replied as she used her tiny hand to pat my shoulder.

"Thanks." I sighed.

At the top cliffs of Mt. Aozang

"You two decided to come tag along?" Asked Ganyu, looking at us.

"Yeah, I was curious and wanted to try the Adepti training too." I replied.

"Alright, let's start." Nodded Ganyu with a small smile.

"Cool, although it's been so long since I used a bow," I replied, "my brother and I used to train together. We learned how to use each weapon, but I was best with the sword and polearm."

"What about archery?" Asked Ganyu, picking up her signature bow.

"Archery was one thing I used to struggle with, perhaps this training can help me improve." I replied as I took out a wooden bow.

"I hope so too!" Smiled Ganyu.

"So what's your task for today's training?" I asked.

"Shooting the ice pillars, and they activate a chest at the end if we complete them on time." Explained Ganyu.

I nodded.

After two tries, it was starting to get close to the targets. By the third try, I was finally able to get an accurate shot with the anemo element.

It probably be harder to shoot with Geo element. I was secretly glad I resonated with the Anemo statue when we passed by Monstadt while helping Zhongli.

Anemo element makes me feel like I am flying, so free. Freedom, Monstadt. Suddenly, I longed to see my friends there.

People in Liyue are nice but they all seem so busy.

After the bow training, Ganyu then asked us to join her on the next training site.

"What will we be doing next?" I asked.

"Fighting monsters, assigned by the Conqueror of Demons himself." Replied Ganyu, picking up her bow.

I tossed the wooden bow aside and switched to Dawnbreaker.

My sword shone beneath the sunlight.

"That's a beautiful sword." Ganyu replies, admiring the sword.

"Thanks, my brother and I got similar ones. Mine has a moon symbol, while Aether has the sun symbol." I replied, "mine symbolizes the night star, while his symbolizes the morning star."