10- A Little Surpise

Start from the beginning

"Nothing!.. Just making Y/n a quick potion..." said Emilia jumping, Y/n covered her face in the blanket as Adrian peaked his head out.

"Oh, I was wondering where you were at." said Adrian as he walked back into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I was in the shower when Emilia said she was coming here a bit earlier." said Miles as Emilia turned red. "Said she needed to talk to Y/n really quickly."

"Yeah.. just asking what I was going to wear." said Y/n as Emilia nodded. Miles and Adrian looked at each other as the potion bubbled. She scooped it into a cup and quickly walked over to Y/n.

"That doesn't look right." said Adrian as he grabbed it, Emilia took it back and narrowed her eyebrows.

"It's a Mexican remedy! Super helpful, makes you feel better right away." said Emilia as she handed it to Y/n, Adrian made a face as Y/n looked at Emilia. "Very helpful, usually in the morning.. people feel the most sick.. helps a lot.."

"Oh!" said Y/n as she took a sip, feeling extremely better. "Yeah it's does work, I actually do feel so much better."

"What was wrong with you?" asked Miles

"Stomach flu..." said Y/n as Miles nodded and looked down at his watch.

"Well it's twenty to eleven." said Miles as Emilia glanced at Y/n.

"Ready to owe me ten galleons?" said Adrian as Emilia made a face.

"You'll watch, Lucas will go into Slytherin." said Emilia as Miles made a face.

"Nah Gryffindor." said Miles

"I said that!" said Y/n

"Ravenclaw!" said Adrian

"We'll see." said Y/n with a smile, she placed her hand to her stomach as Emilia looked at her and smiled.

Adrian and Miles looked at each other and disapparted. "Are you going to tell him? I mean the real question is are you going to keep it! I won't judge! But you shouldn't feel force to keep it!" said Emilia quickly.

"I.. I think Adrian and I should discuss it." said Y/n as Emilia nodded in agreement. They disapparted to see Lucas with Sammy and the Montagues with Y/n parents and Miles and Adrian.

"Y/n! There you are." said Lucas as Emilia and Y/n walked closer to the others, Mrs. L/n looked at Y/n and narrowed her eyebrows.

"You alright dear? You look a bit pale." said Mrs. L/n as Mr. L/n touched her forehead.

"Yeah, i'm fine. I had a stomach flu.. but i'm fine now.." said Y/n.

"Oh well stop by for your daily checkup, I know you have a Healer with you all the time but I still will like to check up on you." said Mr. L/n as Emilia looked away.

"Yeah.. for sure.. anyways Lucas, Sammy, aren't you excited!" said Y/n as Adrian narrowed her eyebrows and looked at his girlfriend. The whistle on the train roared as Emilia smiled. "Well.. be good to professor Mcgonagall."

"Or Professor Flitwick when you get sorted into Ravenclaw." said Adrian

"I heard Professor Slughorn is an excellent potioneer, i'm sure he'll love that Y/n was in the original Dumbledores Army and who fought in the war AND is in the top Aurors." said Emilia as she pushed Sammy and Lucas into the train. "Maybe the both of you will be in that Slugclub of his."

"Oh Emilia, you can't think Lucas will be sorted into Slytherin." said Mrs. L/n as Emilia turned back and looked at her. "I agree with Adrian, Ravenclaw."