"Sorry my love, things I have to do." said Y/n as she grabbed onto Emilia's hand and they disapparted, leaving Adrian alone with Miles and Alicia.

"Another time Alicia." said Miles as she continued to nag.

"Tomorrow don't make no bloody plans, you and I will hang out." said Alicia as she disapparted, leaving Miles with a face.

"Don't know why you aren't back with Emilia and tell Alicia to get lost." said Adrian as he got up. Miles laid his head down and groaned.

"Emilia's not ready to be back in a relationship.. i'm giving her space.. but she doesn't even wanna speak with me." said Miles as Adrian shook his head.

———

"Beautiful! Beautiful! You're doing wonderful, Y/n." said Marcel as Y/n got her picture taken.

"Ah yes! So beautiful!" said Emilia as Y/n rolled her eyes and cracked a smile. "I'm sure 'Hiraeth' needed another dose of you!"

"Oh stop." said Y/n with a laugh.

"Finally glad Emilia convinced you." said Louis as Y/n got off the stage.

"Well.. it was part of her coming back to London." said Y/n as Emilia gave a smirk.

"Well, you two are all done for the day, keep a look out of the magazines." said Marcel as nodded his head.

"Mind coming with me home real quick? I need to change." said Emilia as Y/n gave her a look.

"I hope you aren't changing because of what Alicia said." said Y/n as Emilia snorted and looked at her.

"Oh please." said Emilia as she held her hand out, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows as Emilia smiled. "Seriously, I just want to change, it's nothing she said."

"Oh alright but I think you look good." said Y/n as she grabbed her hand and they apparated into Emilia room.

"Well.. yeah it's a nice outfit but I feel the breeze... it's a little loose." said Emilia as Y/n laughed and shook her head. Emilia walked into her closet and came out dressed in a shirt and a crop top.

"Oh yeah and you won't feel the breeze with that?" said Y/n as Emilia laughed.

"Miss Emilia! I made tea for you and Miss Y/n.. will you like some?" asked Minskey outside of the door. Emilia opened it as Minskey smiled up.

"Oh yes, we'll go down in the kitchen in a bit." said Emilia as Minskey nodded and walked away as Emilia turned back to Y/n. "So, does Alicia.. stay much as your house or what?"

"It's like she knows when Miles there.. it's a bit annoying." said Y/n as Emilia rolled her eyes and made their way down the stairs. "I mean Miles doesn't seem to like her much!"

"Yeah right.." said Emilia as they entered the kitchen.

"Seriously, she kinda seems to annoy him. He usually sits there hoping either Adrian or I tell her to leave." said Y/n as the house elf poured them tea.

"He can't tell her to leave? Since when does he care if he's nice to someone or not." said Emilia as Mrs. and Mr. Morales walked into the kitchen.

"Well Miles definitely changed over the two years E.." said Y/n as Emilia groaned and laid her head on the table.

"Que tienes? (Whats wrong)." said Mr. Morales as he sat down and got poured tea.

"Miles again?" asked Mrs. Morales as Y/n made a face and nodded as Emilia looked up and sighed.