breakfast pt. 2-PB's room~

Princess Bubblegum and Marceline were having the time of the century, the very hours feeling like everlasting sweet days.
They walked hand in hand leisurely exiting the said dinner. Making their way towards the black carriage, the pink steeds giving a lovely compliment to the surrounding colors.
Neither of them wanting to part ways, but then again. They didn't have to. . .
They walk back to the carriage and ride off back to the Candy Kingdom. 
Marceline's POV:
I think I'm going to spend the night with bubs♡ I don't want to separate from her.  I want to hold her in my arms like we used to, I'm such an idiot.  I want to feel her touch again. 
PB's POV:
I hope Marcy doesn't mind us staying in my room.  I'm exited to spend the night with her, the day has been just wonderful.  Best day ever, if my calculations are correct, which they are.
They arrived at the castle and got out of the carriage, the evening was dark and full of stars.  They held hands and walked up the stairs twords PB's quarters. Peppermint butler opened the door and exited. The two were along in the grand, pink room.
PB: Marcy you can just make yourself at home, obviously. Do you want to take a shower or get a change of cloths.
Marcy: Yeah, sure bubs. You got any pj's?
PB: Yes of course, do you have any preference as too what specifically?
Marcy: Nahh, just get me whatever
PB: Ok then.
PB'S POV:
I wonder what I should get for Marcy. I really only have pink colored clothing except for- she blushed a brighter shade of pink -e-except the shirt she gave me.  I'm going to wear it, to see her reaction.  She takes the shirt off the clothing hanger and throws it onto the bed As for Marcy what should I get for her to wear to sleep?  I could just get her my pant and shirt combo, but maybe I want to see her in one of my slip dresses~ Princess Bubblegum holds onto the sleek, silk, pink dress and curls in ward with a smirk. Yeah, I should do that.
PB puts the selected cloths onto her bed and goes to run a bath.  She prepare all bath things as Marcy is waiting patiently on the bed.
PB: Everything's ready Marcy, let's get in.
Marcy: Cool,
They enter the bathroom, undress, and step inside the bathtub.  They both avert the others eyes out of embarrassment.
PB: Is the water ok?
Marcy: yeah it's great, reminds me of the hot springs on the Nightosphere, except for the bones floating around. 
Pb: That's good?
-They sit in a bit of an akward silence-
Marceline's POV:
JEEZ MARCY, CAN YOU BE ANYMORE AKWARD!  You've been waiting for this but you haven't even looked her in the eyes. I'm so nervous, I'm not usually. Just, let's un-akward this.
PB'S POV: I could not have been anymore akward and embarrassing.  Scientifically impossible. -I-I just, ugh.
Marcy: You know, you're really beautiful bubs~ -PB turns her head in embarrassment-
PB: Thanks, you too.
-both a blushing mess-
Marcy could no longer contain or restrain herself, she scooted herself next to PB and asked.
Marcy: Can I kiss you right now?!
Princess Bubblegum didn't bother with a reply and gently pushed her lips onto Marcy's, the taste could not have been sweeter~ due to humanly reactions they had to part in order to catch their breath, but the warmth of it kept them in hunger for more. They wrapped their arms across one another in a passionate and loose embrace. As they kept kissing, their arms wondering across the others body.  Marcaline starts to kiss down PB's neck and she moans softly, mhHm. Marcaline restrains herself from biting her pink, soft, gummy neck.  Marcaline pushed them apart.
Marcy: We should get out and get ready first.
PB:  Yeahh.
They begot up from the bath, and put on their night-wear.  Only, once they got onto the bed they just fell off once more.
Princess Bubblegum's POV:
Marcy looks so hott in my dress, it is driving me insane.
Marceline's POV:
It is so fucking cute that she's wearing the shirt I gave her. It's turning me on.
As they fall onto the bed, kneeling as they kiss each other.  Marcy pushes PB on to the bed and  hurriedly takes off PB's underwear off her body with her teeth.  PB moans loudly, AHH!  PB flips on top of Marcy and lays kisses down her body.  Pushing the dress up, exposing her boobs, and everything below.  She pulls off her red boxers with both hands, they fall off her legs and hit the floor. She tilts her head up and asks "Is this ok?" Marcy nods and Bubblegum resumes. She pulls Marcy's legs above her shoulders giving her the mobility to go down on her.  She kisses it and starts licking Marcy's clit. Marcy moans and grunts loudly "aHhH, bubs, that's So gooD, mhmm!" PB licks her vagina and thrusts her tongue in a bit. Marcy curls her toes, and tightens her thighs around PB.  She puts her hands on PB's head and tugs on her hair. PB moans to this action, and Marcy feels the vibration as she continues to lick Marcy's clit. Marcy cums and they both pant wildly.  Marcy rises and PB does the same, on their knees Marcy starts kissing down her neck leaving bitemarks and hickeys all over. She pushes PB onto the bed and pulls up the band T to reveal her boobs.  PB moans lightly to this action "mhm".  Marcy puts her tounge on PB's nipple and begins to suck and bite it.  "AhH mhmM" Marcy sees her reaction to this and begins to play around with the other nipple, pinching and rubbing it.  She begins to kissing up to her neck, playing with both nipples using her hands. She asks PB "can I finger you?" PB breathly responds "Please, yes." Marcy kisses PB roughly and lowers her hand to PB's pussy.  She begins rubbing her clit gently in a circular motion. PB arches her back in pleasure. Marcy continues to lick her niple and hold her waist with her free hand.  Marcy runs her clit a bit faster and slowly adds more pressure.  PB twists her legs tightly around Marcy's hand.  Marcy takes this as an opportunity to slowly put one finger in her vagina. PB moans softly. Marcy begins to push it in and out, PB steadily moaning to the rythm. 
PB: OH, Marcy! MhM, Ah, aH. -y-Your so.
Marcy gently puts in another finger and continues, PB moans loudly and her toes begin to curl. Pb cums, and slowly starts secreting white liquid. They both fall onto the bed, facing one another, exaughsted.  She give each other a knowing look, the fun wasn't over yet~
-
-
-
- fuck, longest chapter I've written. Enjoy, the chalet will be 2 parts. Dunno when the other is going to be here lmao, but at some point. 
                                         -Alias