Chapter.1

The woods family Drove to Wisconsin Into there new neighborhood,Lui sighed and looked to see Jeff asleep. "We're almost there" says there mother sweetly.Lui nodded and woke up his younger brother,earning a glare from him in the process. It was about Three days till school so they had enough time to get settled in.
As they parked in their new driveway, Jeff looked over to see A woman getting her mail,said woman had Dark curly brown hair and soft Brown eyes. She noticed Jeff's stare and smiled, walking back into the house.
Lui and His parents noticed this and smiled. "We should go meet them!"Said their mother with a smile. The boys nodded and grabbed their things and walked inside.

Time skip brought to you by the LGTBQ+ community!

The woods family knocked on the Gray family's door, greeted by the woman they saw earlier. "Oh! You must be the new neighbors! Come inside!" Said The woman with a smile. "How did you know we were new?" Lui asked while tilting his head in confusion.

"Oh it's such a small town! We all heard the rumors anyway!" Said The woman Cooly. "Oh how rude of me! My name is Lydia Grey,Pleasure to meet you!" She said with a smile. " Oh yes! My name is Margaret woods,this is my husband Peter woods, and my two sons, Lui and Jeffery woods" She introduced. They all nodded. "Oh you'd love to see my Children, One two of them are almost your age Jeff and Lui!" She said with a smile.

"We'd love to meet them" Said Mr.woods as he put his hands on Jeff and Lui's shoulders. Mrs. Grey nodded and got up "DAMIAN! SAVANNAH! JAMES!"shouted Mrs. Grey. They all turned to the stairs to see a Boy,He looked to be at least 16 years old, a little bit older than Lui. He had gray hair with yellow streaks in his hair, and had Bright Blue eyes.

"Yeah mom?" He said noticing The Family sitting in the kitchen. "Oh, where's Savannah and James?" Asked Ms. Grey. "James left A few minutes ago and Savannah is sleeping, along with Lilliana." Said The boy that the Woods family presumed was Damian.
"Can you go wake her up?" She asked sweetly. The boy nodded and Walked back upstairs.

"Wow,you sure have a big family,how old is everyone?" Asked Mrs. woods.
"Oh,well Damian is 16, Savannah is 15, James is 19 and Lilliana is 3" she said with a soft smile at the mention of her four children.

They all turned to see Damian Carrying a Girl that had dark blue hair with purple streaks wearing a Black tank top and Red shorts,sleeping peacefully. Damian opened the door and everyone followed him outside in curiosity only to see a pool. He gently took the Tan skinned girl and dropped her as she let a scream of surprise causing Damian to burst out laughing. His mother glared at him "DAMIAN!" She scolded. "Worth it!" He cheered. Everyone chuckled at them but Lui was more worried about the girl who Was grasping and the Concrete looking p*ssed.

Lui smiled and helped her out of the water. She let out a soft smile and Uttered a quick 'thanks' before walking inside. She had mesmerizing Pink eyes that couldn't be real.

"Oooooh Lui has a girlfriend" teased Jeff. Lui blushed and shoved Jeff into the pool causing everyone to laugh.

Maybe I will like it here

Thanks for reading guys!