Date me?🧡

No TW! (You're Fred's love interest)

You were walking through the halls of Hogwarts with your two best friends Fred and George. They were planning their usual mischief, they were planning on making Umbridge mad again today. You just walked with them thinking about how dumb they were sometimes but you loved them anyways.

"So y/n do you wanna help us plan this?" Fred asked you.

"And risk getting detention? Not a chance dude." You told him.

"Come on y/n! Take a risk! Be a bad bitch!" George said jokingly punching your arm.

You laughed "Today I'll stick with being a basic bitch today but thanks for the offer. Maybe I'll be bad tomorrow."

You all laugh, "Okay well have fun planning your prank. I'm gonna head to potions now." You said.

"Hey y/n can I talk to you later? Nothing bad I just wanna talk to you." Fred said.

"Sure Freddie. I'll see you later." You said and walked away. You wondered what he possibly wanted to talk about, George looked like he knew something and you caught him in the hall later on. You grabbed George's arm when you walked past him "I'm not telling you nothing." He said knowing what you were going to say. You drag him into an empty classroom and close the door "George Weasley! What is Fred planning later?! Why does he want to talk to me alone?!" You asked.

"I can't tell you y/n." He said.

"George!" You whined.

"You'll find out after this class. Now let's go to Lupin's class before we're late!" He said.

"Ugh! Fine. And since when do you care about being on time?" You asked as you walked out of that classroom and into the halls.

"Since I wanted to get out of this conversation." He laughed.

"Your such a Dooche sometimes you know that right?" You said rolling your eyes.

"I know and I proudly take that title."

You both sat in your seat and whatever Professor Lupin was talking about, you weren't listening. You were scared about your talk with Fred after class. You zoned out the entire time until class was over. George smirked at you "Now you get to find out what Fred wants to say." He said.

Fred was waiting for you in the hall and he waited for it to clear out. "So umm.... what did you wanna talk to me for?" You said nervously

"This is going to be weird but I- um, well I've liked you for a while now.... like more than friends and I was wondering if you would wanna be my uh girlfriend?" He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. You didn't know what to stay and your jaw just dropped.

"It's a no isn't it?" He asked.

"Um, I didn't expect that. Wow..... I would love to date you though Freddie." You responded.

He sighed out of relief and pick you up and spun you. He laid a kiss on you and George came around the corner "FREDDIES GOT A GIRLFRIEND NOW!" He yelled.

"How long were you there for Georgie?" I asked with wide eyes.

"The whole time." He laughed.

You punched him playfully "would could've told me so I wasn't so damn nervous. Jerk!"

"Fred made me promise." He said backing up.

"That's true, I did." Fred said.

"Don't be kissing in front of me though. That's nasty." George said trying to make you mad.

You grabbed Fred's face and kissed him in front of George and made a face "ew gross."

The kiss broke up and Fred looked in your eyes and smirked. "Bye now Georgie, we're gonna go make out now." Fred said, he was kidding though. George rolled his eye and Fred grabbed you hand and ran with you to.