Back to the Past?

Start from the beginning

Eri was still trembling, the water brimming her eyes and spilling upon her flushed cheeks. Her vision was still slightly blurred from her sobbing. Kota brought his hand to her face, brushing against her cheek to wipe away the tears spilling from her scarlet orbs. He was still holding her tightly, almost protectively,  mumbling reassuring words to try and calm her down, until someone's call caught their attention. 

"Hey! Stay away from the girl, you villain!" A girl with long raven hair dressed in a rather familiar uniform called out to them. 2 guys were right behind her, both of them looked like polar opposites to each other. But that was all Kota could see before the woman charged up to them, about to land an attack. He dodged, pushing Eri out of the way so that she didn't get hurt. The woman definitely seemed strong and was certainly very curvy. 

"It's not like that! I'm just trying to he-" Kota got caught off to the girl landing a blow to his chest, stumbling back from the impact. 

"Yeah, like hell I'll believe some guy making a poor girl cry like that!" She roared, about to land another kick. A wall of water blocked her attack, protecting the raven-haired boy. Kota didn't want to use his quirk, but at a time like this, he had no other choice. 

"I'm not a villain! I'm her friend and I just wanna help her!" Kota exclaimed, trying to get it across. But the girl didn't seem to buy it, still having her "attack mode" on. 

"P-please don't h-Hurt him!" Eri cried out, not wanting to see her friend getting even more hurt because of her. The girl turned to her, her gaze softening. She rushed towards Eri, kneeling beside her.

"Honey, was he hurting you in any way?" She asked carefully, trying to be gentle with the bluenette. 

"N-no! He was only t-trying to h-help me!" She said, pleading for the woman to believe her. The girl looked over her shoulder to see her friends urgently rush towards them. 

"Oh.." She sighed, getting up to help Kota.

"Hey, sorry for jumping to conclusions and hurting you." She apologized, smiling sheepishly at the boy. Kota nodded, mumbling a small "It's fine.."

The other two guys were right beside Eri, who seemed to be much more calmed down from before. She quickly sprang towards Kota, holding onto him for dear life. He looked down at her, brushing her hair from her face. 

"I'm alright Eri, it's fine." 

Then it dawned on Kota once he noticed the other students' uniform. 

U.A Uniforms. 

Kota blinked his eyes, trying to see if his eyes were deceiving him. But nope, she was actually wearing the uniform. Eri seemed to notice it too, her eyes widened in shock. 

No way were these kids U.A students too. 

"Hey uh, are you guys U.A Students?" He asked cautiously, rubbing the back of his head. The girl perked up, a wide grin on her face. 

"Why yes, we are! Do you guys wanna be heroes?" She asked, her sky blue eyes giving a much happier aura. 

"Ah, Uhm, yes?"  

"That's great! I'm sure with your strength and shape it won't be that bad! Just follow your dreams!" 

By now, the other two students were next to the girl, standing off slightly. 

"Where are you guys from?" The black-haired one asked, his eyebags being very noticeable to Eri.

"Uhm, I suppose we're from around here?" Kota said in a questioning tone, not sure how to respond. He was sure Eri had rewinded them into some point in the past, just not sure where. Eri squinted her eyes at the 3, the gears in her head turning as she slowly recognized their faces. That was until a lightbulb went off in Eri's mind that answered everything.