Dos

I regained my consciousness, and feel something wrong!?

I thought I'm in heaven because, i really saw the vast of skies full  of cloud's and whiteness.

But– the gravity pulling me down, is a reality! If you died it's either up or down.

I know i kill so many infected human– but this!?

'so even the god rejected me heh'

The memories of last betrayal and this scenario. Keep playing in my mind. Before the blank consciousness take over me.

'I feel wronged, tired and hurt. Yeah i guess that's life.'

There's a tropical forest, tall big trees, with a look like that can reach the sky and full of green grass — full of vitality.
There's also some animals that silently peacefully existing.

A hunter playing and waiting to the prey.

A naive prey eating grass that didn't know that it will be his last day—

Or not!?

A big flash! That's disturb the animals to  flee because of the panic.

The impact that create the flat land to crack and make a circle, down there a female with her foreign clothes is still breathing, and unconscious.

***

A male beast-man who are eyeing his prey, Got disturb and start running to see the situation.

He got curious.

If a earth-mortal can see the human with two legged feet, shift and became a blue tiger!? This will really go viral. A pity it's not—

He ran and see that there's something wrong on the east side, then when he got there he saw a big crack, he slide down and pick the a stick of the branches lay down there to poke the object down.

Is it food?

Sniff* Sniff* Sniff

He touched it soft and try to touch 'it'. He feel the softness and the difference between there bodies.

"Female!?"

How come there's a female here!? Is she injured?

After seeing the red liquid, he pick her up. Shift to animal form.

He ran faster and back to their tribe. A small tribe.

"Li-wey!!"— He rush to the cave, and saw the tall man, with a pair of blue and green eyes,and a feather to his head, open the curtain.

"You Fool! I won't cure a beast-man, stop bothering me. Hmp!"  He cast an annoying look to the guy.

"No! It's not about me! It's a female!"

"Yeah! You think you can trick mo cure a fe-female!!?? What are you doing there?" He's expression shift. From dumb expression.

Then they put the female in a stone table. It's also layer with a soft animal skin.

The cave is simple but you can smell some Herb's, it was clean and some bone needle in the aisle.

************