*Wilbur's POV*

After we were done figuring out what to eat, Dream and I made our way back to the living room. We stopped in the doorway, watching Y/n and Leo.
I admired the way Y/n was with the little guy. They were gentle, and laughed at the smallest things. Even if they weren't funny, just to make Leo more comfortable.
"We were right." Dream whispered.
I look over at him, "about what?" I ask.
"Y/n is amazing with kids." Dream chuckled.
"Yep, I mean it was pretty obvious."
We stayed silent for a few moments.
"Oh my god." I exhaled.
"Hm?"
"Just- their so caring, and gentle. It's astonishing." I pointed out.
Dream nodded his head in agreement. "I think y/n is really nice for talking to Leo. Leo doesn't get out so much, so this is a pretty cool experience for him."
"Oh really? Is Leo shy?" I ask.
"At first, he can be. But once he's met the person, or people in this situation- then he's fine." Dream explained.
"Ah, okay."
"Will." Dream says.
I look over to him, away from Y/n. He signals me to follow him. I do so, we walk to the dining room and shut the door.
"What?" I asked.
"Oh, sorry. I just didn't want to make it awkward since y/n was right there." He laughed. "But I wanted to ask you, and I know it's none of my business so you have every right not to tell me, but- have you and y/n talked about children?"
I looked at him with curiosity. "What do you mean?"
"About having kids?"
"Oh. Uh- no, no not really." I reply.
"Okay." He says with understandment.
"I mean, I don't mind if we do, but it isn't my choice- well- it is. I would like an opinion on it. Obviously, but- it's Y/n's body. You know?" I explained, "I would be fine with either. And also, we aren't ready for that yet."
Dream nodded. He cracked a smile and looked to the side.
"What?" I laughed along with him.
"You're a good guy." He said, swiftly brushing his nose.
"Okay, okay." I chuckled. "Let's get back to everyone." I told him.

*Your POV*

Nina, Tubbo, and Tommy walked into the living room. They told me what they were getting for lunch and sat down next to me.
Leo was absolutely obsessed with my ring, obsessed with Tubbo's stuffed bee, and then Tommy's hair.
"I can't help that my hair is just stunning!" Tommy yelled at Tubbo.
"Well why?! Your the one who washes it! Tell me yo secret!" Tubbo exclaimed.
"Hell. no." Tommy replied.
"UGHHHH. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL RANBOO IS HERE." Tubbo facepalmed.
Wilbur and Dream came back into the room and sat down on the couch.
"Look!" Leo yelled. He lifted my wrist up, which made my scars sting- but I ignored it, and he pointed at the ring. "Look!" He repeated.
He showed Dream and Wilbur the ring they have already seen before, seeing that I wear it everyday.
"The ring?" Wilbur smiles and leans forward to point at it.
Leo nods his head.
"It's cool, isn't it?" Wilbur says.
"Yeah!" Leo exclaims.
I look over to Nina, "Leo has a really good vocabulary for a two year old." I laugh.
"I know right. I think it's mostly because dad is an English teacher." Nina pointed out.
I nod, "probably."
Her explanation reminds me of the conversation Leo and I had earlier. About- their mom. I need to talk to Nina about that. I have a feeling something might be happening, and I can't let the same thing that happened to me- happen to Leo as well.
"Techno would love this little guy." Wilbur points out.
"You're right, we should have them meet." Tommy jokes.
"But he's in America." Tubbo sighs.
"Hey- I mean we could just fly him a plane here." Dream suggested.
...
"Guys." I say.
They all look at me.
"I think Leo would be terrified of him." I point out.
They all laugh and agree. I mean, Tommy is terrified of Techno every time they talk.
Eventually the food got here and we all ate. Nina helped Leo eat. Tubbo and Tommy fought at the table, like they usually do. Dream was trying to get them to stop, while Wilbur was cheering them on. I laughed every time Tommy threatened Dream with his fork.
"No! No! NOT MY GORGEOUS GREEN EYES!" Dream repeated, putting his hands in front of his face- trying to block the fork from stabbing them.
"YOU'RE FACELESS- YOU DON'T NEED YO FUCKING FACE ANYWAYS-" Tommy yelled.
When we finished, I figured I should talk to Nina about Leo, and possibly other things. Like, well.. Carter.
Leo was getting his shoes on, Tubbo helping to tie them.
"Hey! Nina." I said, catching her.
"Yeah? What's up." She smiled.
We were all by each other, so everyone could hear.
"Can we talk?" I asked. "It's about- Leo." I told her.
She looked confused. "Okay... what about him?" She asked.
I took a moment to think how I was going to say this. I don't know if she'll believe me. But I do have experience to- hitting, so I would hope so.
"So- earlier, when Leo and I were alone, he told me- well, that your mom- well she, she swings? She swings at him. Or by him, or something. And I just wanted to-"
"She swings?" Nina repeats.
"Yes and-"
"Fuck." Nina says, her eyes widen and her lips part.
"AY! not in front of the baby.." Tommy yells, covering Leo's ears.
"Did you just swear-?" Tubbo asks.
"Shhh!" Tommy shushes Tubbo.
"Nina..?" I say.
She looks down, looking as if she's thinking about something. A memory. Memories.
"Nina.. Nina, what?-" I say, I start to get a little idea of what's going on. I put my hand on her shoulder- although I am not sure that this is helping because I never really have comforted her since a while ago.
"Y/n." She whispers. "I think we should talk.. alone." She suggests.
I get a little nervous, considering the last time we talked alone- it didn't go so well.
"Yeah, yeah of course." I reply.
"Wait." Dream interrupts.
I take my hand off Nina's shoulder, as she turns to him. He puts both of his hands on her shoulders and looks at her.
"Nina, did your mom-?" Dream asks.
I quickly get the assumption as well.
Did Nina get abused as well? I mean, I know our family is crazy- and all. But I would've never expected Nina's parents to do this. Especially her father. He was the only person who I felt cared about me when I had no one to look up to.
"Y/n." Nina turned over to me.
"Yeah?"
"She did. Dad didn't. I just-" she began, she looked at Leo with a worried look in her eyes, "I never expected her to do the same to Leo. And this young as well."
"Well that's when they start..." I began to explain, "nevermind." I say quickly, realizing the bad thing that would come out of my mouth.
"They would start what?" Nina asked.
"That's when my mom started." I whispered.
"At two? My mom started at six. Oh my god- wait, at two? Your serious? So Leo- oh my.." Nina ranted.
"Look, Nina. Is your dad still okay?" I ask.
"Yeah, yeah. He's fine. He's been the same since you left- just, a tiny bit sadder."
"Okay, well- well as long as he's there- your mom won't- ugh, what do we do?" I ask.
"I don't know-"
"Wait." Tubbo stands up. "So you both were abused?" He asks.
Leo raises his hands. "Abused!!!" He giggles.
We all stare at him. Tommy sees this, he slowly turns to Leo and puts his arms down. "Not the time, Leo... not the time." He whispers.
Leo tries to bite Tommy, but misses.
"No." Tommy sticks his pointer finger out.
Leo tried to bite his pointer finger.
"Oh my god, this really is a beast." Tommy says, exhaling sharply.
"Nina, do we get him out?" I ask, "what should we do?" I ask.
She sighs. "I- I don't know. I mean, Leo stays at Aunt Maya's every other weekend." Nina begins.
"And she's alright now?" I ask.
"I don't know. Do you think Leo can tell the difference between between her and our mom?" Nina asks.
"Possibly? Probably. I mean, I could." I said.
"Aunt May's nice." Leo says, playing with the laces on his shoes.
"Okay. So he can." Nina says, "thank goodness."
We think for a moment.
"I'll watch him more often. I'll try to- help in any way." Nina says, finally thinking of something.
"Why can't you just- like tell child services or something." Tubbo asks.
"Well, Tubbo- if they did that, we would never see Leo again." Tommy explains.
"Ohhhh."
"And, Nina's dad is okay." Tommy continues.
"Oh okay."
Nina picks up Leo. "I'll make sure nothing bad happens to him." She says. She turns to open the door.
Dream follows behind her.
"Oh! Wait, Y/n." She says, turning to face me.
"Yeah?"
"This- this probably isn't a good time. And I'm sorry for that- but.. but- well, today.." she began. "Today some people found the body, of, your old friend- Chris." She says.
Huh? But-? Wait huh?
"No, they found him a while ago. He died a while ago." I chuckled, thinking she was joking.
"What? No he didn't. They found him today. What makes you think that?" She asks.
I look down at my phone. "But, his family already told me." I said.
"His family just found out today. He was missing for a while, but today is when the people found his body- y/n how did you know he died?" Nina asks.
"Also- wait- he died in his sleep. I was told that he died in his sleep." I explained.
I scroll through my texts, I click on the one that was sent a while ago. Wilbur looks at me, he reads the text someone sent me.
"Wait. Wait but Chris died a while ago, look." Wilbur said, he faced the phone to Nina.
Her eyes went left to right, reading the text.
"Y/n." She said. She looked up at me. "That's not Chris' family."

{} HAHA! CLIFFHANGER! and y'all thought I forgot about Chris... OH HELL NAW BOYS. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make it longer since I'm not going to be publishing like that much just because I'm very busy these next few weeks. And also- guys, let me just say... each chapter just gets better and better😩🤚. I literally have so many ideas, and when I get an idea I make it fit perfectly- LIKE MWAH. Anyways, Go follow my tik tok - @ melophileredamancy !! - and go check out my other story, 'What Needs to Go' !! Also.. um- I read 'flowers from 1970' and let me tell you- GO READ IT IF YOU HAVEN'T. But y'all I cried for hours. I hope you had a wonderful day/night. Make sure to go eat and drink something. Love you all, and thank you for all the love and support- it means so much to come to your comments and read them, and just smile and laugh. Thank you, truly. Xx. {}