*a little time skip*

We heard the doorbell ring and Tommy sprinted to the door.
"Hey fellas- oh it's you." Tommy sighed, hinting Nina was here.
"Hey kiddo." Nina laughed.
Wilbur, Tubbo, and I walked to the door to let them in because we knew Tommy wasn't going to.
We all greeted each other and made our way to the living room. Wilbur and Dream laughed and talked before we all sat down.
"Okay, okay. Um- y/n." Nina began.
"Wait- wait, are you and Dream getting married, or is it other news." I questioned quickly.
"What?- no Dream and I aren't, we aren't- right now- okay you made this kind of awkward- um, and it's not bad news." She explained.
"Sorry."
"It's fine- um.. okay, okay. So- you know my parents?" She said.
"Mhm.. nice dad, okay mom maybe- WAIT- is your dad still nice?"
"Yes. Yes, y/n." She facepalmed.
"Phew."
"Okay, well basically, their still together. Um, and I'm just going to get straight to the point- I have a brother." She said quickly.
I laughed a little, "..funny. Now what's the news?"
She looked at me, "that's the news."
"Wait- you're serious?!" I said, sitting up. "What?! Wait you never told me?! I have another cousin- how old is he? What? Nina? Does he look like you?-" I ranted.
Wilbur and Dream were laughing at me.
"He's two." She laughed.
"He's two. And I missed two years of his life? Oh my gosh I'm such a bad cousin-" I ran my fingers through my hair. "And oh my gosh. He doesn't even know who I am."
"Does he bite?" Tommy interrupted.
"Eh, sometimes." She replied.
Tommy sat up sharply, "oh my god.. so he's a beast." He sounded shocked.
"Is he cute? Does he have his own room? Does he get enough to eat?-" I ranted again.
"Yes, yes, and yes. Y/n, he's okay." Nina giggled.
"Can he walk?" I asked.
"Not fully."
"What's his name?!"
"Leo."
"Oh my gosh- that's adorable. I think I'm gonna cry." I said, putting my hand over my mouth.
Tubbo patted my back, "do not cry." He told me.
"Do you want to meet him?" Nina asked. She crossed her arms.
"Yes! I- sure. Mhm, yeah okay. I guess so." I replied.
She laughed at me. "I'm happy you do, I actually have to babysit him tonight. Dad has work, and mom is- well. You know." She explained.
Tubbo and Tommy looked happy as well. Surprisingly.
"Do you want me to bring him here?" She questioned.
I nodded my head. After a while more of talking she left to go get him. Dream stayed. She told me she would say hi to her dad for me, which was nice.
We turned Phil's stream back on, waiting.
It took about another hour because Nina's parents live kind of far. So Phil was close to ending his stream.
Nina came into the house, Tommy, Tubbo, and I ran to the door. Wilbur and Dream followed behind.
"Leo, look.. say hi." She giggled and pointed at us.
He looked up at me and then looked around.
Nina motioned me to come over to them. I did so, Leo looked at me the whole time.
She put Leo down to stand, she got on her knees next to him, I did the same.
"Look Leo." She smiled and pointed at me.
Leo looked at me and giggled. He looked down at my necklace and picked it up, rubbing the end of it and admiring it.
"It pwetty." Leo said. Looking at Nina, almost for assurance.
"That's right, Leo. It is pretty. Leo, this is Y/n. Their your cousin." Nina explained to him.
I'm pretty sure he got none of that but I waved at him anyways, he waved back.
He pointed at my eye. "Look!" He said.
"Their eye?" Nina replied.
"Yeah! Yeah! T-they- they." He said, trying to form a sentence.
"Sorry, he didn't really know what a 'they' was until now." Nina told me.
"It's fine, it's okay. I understand."
"They." He repeated.
"That's right, Leo. Do you wanna look around?" Nina asked him.
He took a moment to answer, but then shook his head 'yes.' I got off my knees to stand up, and so did Nina. Before I could take a step, Leo grabbed my pinky.
"They!" He said again.
I looked at him, "yes, Leo?" I replied.
"Up! Up." He yelled. He jumped up and down, reaching his arms up and doing grabby-hands.
What he was trying to say was pretty obvious, I picked him up gently. I haven't picked up many kids before, so I hope this doesn't go bad.
"Look!" I said, pointing at my friends.
He was very shy, but then pointed at Dream. "Dream!" He called.
"Hey, buddy." Dream said, laughing a little.
Leo reached over to Tommy's direction, I took him there.
"Oh no- oh god, why is the kid coming over here?-" Tommy said, panicked. "Oh my god, the beast- the beast that bites! AHHH-"
Leo reached for his hair. He rubbed his hand on it.
Tommy looked angered. He exhaled and said sharply, "this is horrible."
I laughed at him. I grabbed Leo's hand and looked at him, "I don't think he likes that very much." I laughed and scrunched my nose.
Leo looked back at me and laughed. He tried to reach back at Tommy but I stopped him before he could, which- I think he forgot what he was doing because he didn't get mad over the fact that I did stop him.
I walked to the door of the living room, passing Wilbur.
"This is the cutest thing ever." I told him as I past.
Wilbur laughed at me, "I couldn't tell."
We all walked into the living room and sat down. Leo sat down on Dream's lap next to Nina. Tubbo and Tommy were on the opposing side of them, on the couch across. Then Wilbur and I were on the side of the couch in the middle.
(So basically if your in first person there's a long L couch on the right but it's a backwards L. And then on the left is a smaller couch. I probably should've explained that a while ago- but it's fine.)
Leo played with Dream's hands as we all talked for a little. Eventually, everyone went to the kitchen to figure out what we could get for lunch. Leo stayed in the room with me.
"Y-y/n." Leo tried to say.
"That's it, bud!" I clapped. I walked over to him, he got off the couch and stood in front of me.
"Your nice." Leo smiled, he pointed at me.
I smiled back at him and held his hand. "You're nice as well, Leo. You are very pretty." I told him.
"No, handsome." He sassed.
I giggled, "okay, handsome. It's okay to be called pretty too. If your comfortable with it."
He looked confused. "But I'm boy. I'm a boy." He pointed at himself.
"And there's nothing wrong with that, Tommy's a boy and he doesn't mind being called pretty." I used as an example.
"Oh." Leo looked down. He played with his hands. "But mommy."
My smile fainted a bit in curiosity. "Mommy? What about her?" I ask.
He looks up at me again. "She- she knows. She said not good to be called anything but handsome."
"...well, it is okay. I'm sorry she says that." I apologized. "Does she do anything else?"
...
"She swings hand." He giggled.
I tilted my head, "how so?"
He lifted his hand and swung down, as hard as he could. He then lifted it again into a fist and swung down again. Mimicking a motion he has seen before.
"Oh, oh." I say, processing. "Leo, does she swing at you?" I ask.
He looks at me and stares for a moment. "Mommy says no. Shhhhh." He says, picking up a nerf bullet from Tommy's vlog gun.
"Mommy says no?" I repeat.
"I don't want to talk about it.. it anymore." He tells me.
I hold his hands. "That's fine, that's okay Leo." I assure him.
He smiles and giggles at my hands. He looks at the ring Wilbur gave me. "Love." He whispers.
"Hm? Sorry, what was that Leo?" I ask.
"I love rings." He giggled.
"Oh really?" I ask.
"Mhm."
He plays with my hands for a little until saying, "I like pretty."
I laugh at him. "It's a very nice compliment. Isn't it? Makes you feel nice, huh."
He nodded his head in agreement. "I'm pretty?" He asks.
"Yes, you are the prettiest person." I tell him.
He giggles and covers his mouth with his hand, he hugs me tightly.