Alastriona decided to get a green pointed hat with a shamrock that danced across it, she put it on straight away and couldn't stop smiling at the idea of a shamrock dancing on her head.

Darcy couldn't decide what to get, mostly due to the fact that she wasn't massively into quidditch unless it was at school, Theo got impatient and bought her a green luminous rosette and forced her to pin it on her jacket.

They continued to move on, they walked past more familiar faces, Alastriona made them stop so she could say hello to Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas, who were sitting outside a tent covered completely in shamrocks! Seamus was nothing but smiles, "Hello, Alastriona!" He waved at Darcy and caught Theo and Blaise off guard when he waved at them as well.

"Hi, Seamus! Hey, Dean!" Alastriona grinned, still being carried by Blaise, "I love your tent!"

Seamus grinned proudly, "Thank you! We just saw Harry, Ron and Hermione a little while ago, looks like everyone's sporting green today!" Seamus's eyes flicked to Theo's cheeks which still had the Irish flags on them. The group said a quick farewell to the boys and moved on. 

Alastriona, from her high position, kept an eye out for the Weasleys but couldn't spot them anywhere.
Eventually she fixated her gaze on a dark tent and even from so far away she could recognise who was standing outside. "It's Draco!" Alastriona pointed in the direction, Theo and Blaise shared a look.

Blaise lowered himself and Alastriona dropped off his back, "You and Darcy wait here, we'll go get him."

The two girls watched as they left, they stood off to the side of the pathway as they didn't wish to get run over, Darcy glanced at Alastriona with concerned eyes. "It's okay, Darcy."

"I didn't say anything..." Darcy smiled as Alastriona scoffed, "How are you all right with this? Being hidden from Draco's parents like we have some kind of disease?" She questioned, a harshness to her voice that wasn't usually there.

"If I were to meet his parents, especially his father, I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue-"

"You shouldn't have to hold your tongue, Alastriona, neither of us should." Darcy interrupted. 

"Darcy, it'd be a waste of energy trying to convince either of them of anything. It wouldn't be a fight I could win and I'd rather save my energy trying to help people that can be helped and want to be helped. Draco's parents don't fit into either category."

Darcy's mouth popped open as she realised what Alastriona was thinking, "But Draco does."

Alastriona nodded. "Draco does."

Alastriona was slightly taken aback when she saw Draco walking with Theo and Blaise, pushing through the crowd to get to the two girls. There was a nervous fluttering in her stomach that was making her sweat uncomfortably. But then he was close enough that she could see his smile. Alastriona grinned and ran up to hug him, it seemed he'd grown as well as she now had to reach up to wrap her arms around his neck. 

Draco was grinning into her hair, he sighed in relief, he felt safer with these people than he did with anyone else.