KATIE AND SPLINTER!?

Leo's POV
I woke up to my alarm clock I looked at it 7AM. I sat up from my bed and walked to Donnie's and Raph's room and turned on the lights and yelled "GET UP". They got up and got dressed I walked out and yelled "BREAKFAST WILL BE READY IN 13 MINUTES" they yelled back "OKAY". I walked into Mikey's room and gently rubbed him he woke up and rubbed his eyes orning eo he said. I smiled and said morning Mikey I picked him up and put him on a changing table I changed his diaper and his clothes I put him over his baby gate in his room and he quickly went downstairs. Oy Mikey said pointing at his baby gate with his favorite toy I helped him in there and then started cooking as I was finishing the eggs.
After a few minutes
I heard Mikey say orning onnie orning aph I pushed two plates of eggs onto the table as I heard then walk in. Hurry and eat so I can drop you off I said. They nodded I quickly walked to my room and got changed then I checked the mail "bill, bill, bill". I thought until one of them was my check I quickly opened it maybe since I've been working nights. I finally have enough to pay at least one of my bills on time, but it was only 15 dollars i sighed "my bills cost 29 dollars I don't have enough, and they are due tomorrow". Plus were running out of food we only have enough for today and we only have half a carton of milk and one egg and a pack of sausage". I was about to curse when I heard Leo? from the door it was Donnie, and Raph I quickly hid my check. Is there something wrong? Donnie asked I shook my head and said go get Mikey it's time to go. I ran to my room and stuffed my check in my drawer then I saw a picture of mom and dad " I miss you mom". I thought as I ran down the stairs and jumped into the car.
At the end of school
Mr. Leo your excused Mr. Williams said looking at his watch LEO He yelled I quickly woke up yes sir thank you I said rushing out the door. "Raph doesn't get out of school till for an hour" I thought as I ran inside Happy Palace my job. Your late Leo my boss Mr. Moody said I'm sorry sir I said I ran into the kitchen.
After work and picking up the kids
I opened the door and Mikey and Donnie rushed inside I was about to go inside when Raph was behind me. I could tell he had something on his mind. What's wrong buddy? I asked he looked at me with a serious look are you sure you're okay Leo? He asked yes why? I asked him because you always pick us up late and your always tired and you never eat, I was about to respond when we heard a scream Raph ran inside quickly and I ran in behind him. When we saw Mikey and Donnie scared. Raph gets in front of Donnie, and Mikey I walked in confused until I saw them. Katie? Splinter?